Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikehaska

CD #s

Quick question. IM about to go and finally get fS2002 Prof. How many CDs is it and how many CD drives will I need to play if i choose not to do the full install?

This would be better posted in the MSFS forum, but to answer your question; two cd's. One will need to be in the cd if you do not do a full install...And.. could you please reduce your signature images per our new rules.

sorry about that Tom, too busy over at the FlightSim Network is my best bet. :-lol

Guest drobson

You must have a different version than I do, cause I've got 3 cds.in my little cardboard case. ;-)Darrell

darrell, what the heck you doin here? :-lol :-lol

Guest drobson

I'm here all the time!Darrell

Guest Matt Johnson

Darrell's right... I got three CDs with my FS2002 Pro. :)And Benjie, you do need to reduce your signature.

Guest mikehaska

Q. How many CDs is itA. The Professional version has Three CDs includedQ. How many CD drives will I need to play if i choose not to do the full install?A. You will need to have one CD in your CD-ROM if you did not do the full install. However, unlike FS2000, once you have the full game installed, you don't need to have a CD in the drive to play (for verification purposes)