Sign in to follow this  
Thruster

Flight Video from CES

Well, at least it's smooth. The rest, err, ugh.....
well, nothing really new. any real news? any statement from MS re simming aspect? THAT would be news.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

OH, I am soooo trying hard not to make sarcastic and condascending remarks...and laugh. But I am laughing and I don't care.

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Is it me or is the first monitor on the left showing a different picture of Flight?Look at the first monitor when the vid. start...

Edited by alainneedle1

You guys really are pretty oblivious. They are showing the missions/challenges available, (in this video) NOT free flight, which lacks the arcade aspect.

Brandon Filer

You guys really are pretty oblivious. They are showing the missions/challenges available, (in this video) NOT free flight, which lacks the arcade aspect.
Free flight might be there and well I know it's there but I wish they addressed peoples concerns!Edit:I've found a different video which is from CES also:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuovyGzt_Tc Edited by MattGarner

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

Is it me or is the first monitor on the left showing a different picture of Flight?Look at the first monitor when the vid. start...
Looks like it's just another demo machine or a video.

Brandon Filer

I've found a different video which is from CES also:
Best part "Where you can do things like... turning on the GPS" LOL

It's you and you're right.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

did i hear this man saying the words rudder, pedals?

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I absolutely hate it. I hate the way the whole game looks (UI as well as gameplay). Its glossy, phony-looking, unimaginative, and looks like it takes absolutely no brainpower to use. Just a boring, generic game that looks just about the same as many other X-Box games, and will get boring after about 10 minutes. Its just like modern music, movies, t.v. shows, video games, and the way many people are in general. Brainless, unimaginative, and stupid. I will download it, play it for 10 minutes, then uninstall it and go back to waiting for an actual FS to come about that shares the same legacy as the MSFS series.

I absolutely hate it. I hate the way the whole game looks (UI as well as gameplay). Its glossy, phony-looking, unimaginative, and looks like it takes absolutely no brainpower to use. Just a boring, generic game that looks just about the same as many other X-Box games, and will get boring after about 10 minutes. Its just like modern music, movies, t.v. shows, video games, and the way many people are in general. Brainless, unimaginative, and stupid. I will download it, play it for 10 minutes, then uninstall it and go back to waiting for an actual FS to come about that shares the same legacy as the MSFS series.
eeeeee somebody had a bad day at the office....

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.