Sign in to follow this  
eriksenp

I need a little help

I am using W7. I accidentally hit some wrong key combinations and now my fs9 displays are in the upper left corner of the screen. Acouple of years ago I did the same dumb trick. That time it was with Win XP. Some kind soul bailed me out. I looked around the help files in win 7 and couldn't find anything. There was a key combination that I was able to use to center the display for fs9. The rest of the game works OK. It is just with the various screens starting with the main one that are displaced. I hope someone can come up with the way to move things to the center like they shoiuld be. Thanks in advance.Regards, Paul

HiI have had this problem and some kind sole said Just start your Flight Simulator and when start has finished minimize the window and then drag it to the center of the screen and then maximize and your done.....John

Tinhead59...I am good to go now. I just reduced the size and dragged it where I wanred it. Thanks for the tip. And thanks to other responders as well.