Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

2012 Practice Thread #2

Feel free to modify as you see fit (shorter Route/alternate fields) just keep goin gin teh same direction. VEPT VEGTVEGT VYPTVYPT RPUBRPUB RPLCRPLC RPUFRPUF RPLBRPLB RPUXRPUX RPLLRPLL RPMLRPML WAMRWAMR WASSWASS WABPWABP YBAMYBAM AYMHAYMH ERUERU PTKKPTKK PTPNPTPN PKMAPKMA PWAKPWAK PJONPJON PHSFPHSF PHNLPHNL KSFO - Wild Card / Corridor flightKSFO KOAK

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Gentlemen ,I am busting out an aircraft that is against the rules... I Have been working on an F-111 project that is still ongoing, since 11-11 . Right now we have a terrain following system that is so "out of the box" it may just blow your mind. Anyway, Rob missed the first 2 waypoints, my plan is - As fast as can be under M1 but at 200 - 500 feet AGL, not going straight on either. Looking for & including the mountains.So at this point - ( Boy... these runways are short for a "pig" )I Have the Baton in a FB-111 "Full of Cheese" VEPT --> skipping VEGT --> VYPT If all goes well, then RPUB is still the active.

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Anyway, Rob missed the first 2 waypoints
Roman u nut... I didn't miss them... you were the one that posted in Thread #1:
Baton Free @ VYPT
But if you (or anyone) wants to refly legs... hey why not... I almost did too waiting for Thread #2 to be posted. :Peace:btw I wouldn't mind doing the VYPT - RPUB leg again as my last I did a 400kt circle to land to Rwy 27... having not actually scoped out the airport beforehand, I thought terrain might be an issue (it is not) on the approach to Zero Nine.Also btw... very nice looking project! :(

I have the baton RPUB - RPLC in the P51H. Just a shorty which looks like a helo leg but I'll do it in the H.

Mike Beckwith

I have the baton RPLC to RPLL in P-51H.I have taken the liberty of skipping a few stops as they're only a few nm apart - I guess there was some requirement in that race? Even so this leg is only 48nm so I thought I'd take it for a little extra night flying practice in the P-51.

Wingman Route RPLL to RPML - 421.83 nm @ 149.5° - PMDG 747 on Team VPN

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Yuk baton back at RPLL. Came in way too fast, went around and then nosed it over on braking. I need to break out the Track IR methinks, i can't see a thing.

Harv.png?dl=1