Sign in to follow this  
eSimmer

Just ordered my copy of X-plane X!

It'll take about a week or so to get here. Man am I excited. I've always had X-Plane and MSFS on my computer.Even had both FSX and FS9 and X-plane on my computer at the same time.I've been playing the X-Plane X demo for awhile now and I like it.I've always been able to configure X-Plane to run sweet on my computer and, X-Plane X is also as easy to configure.MSFS it is not: for this I am glad: I like 'em both.

Good for you. Did you order from Aerosoft? If so, you will recieve 3 detailed airports, plus more airports in the future.

Good for you. Did you order from Aerosoft? If so, you will recieve 3 detailed airports, plus more airports in the future.
aw sheisse, ich wusste nicht, dass. Ich kaufte mir aus dem X-Plane speichern.I bought directly from Austin.

aw sheisse, ich wusste nicht, dass. Ich kaufte mir aus dem X-Plane speichern.I bought directly from Austin.
No matter where you buy, all users will end up with the same thing (including the Aerosoft add-ons). This will be integrated into the updater in time, so you're not missing out in the end.

Founder of X-Aviation

Nice to see all these new faces here. I knew that the Flight fiasco would be good for X-Plane. :(
Hi Mountain Man,Check my posts. I have been an X-Plane user since the name was just "X-Plane" :(
No matter where you buy, all users will end up with the same thing (including the Aerosoft add-ons). This will be integrated into the updater in time, so you're not missing out in the end.
Thanks, I really like the look of the sim. Being a long time user I know what to expect.I was going to buy it anyway. Edited by eSimmer

Hmm maybe I should order my X plane 10 too as I have some money now as I sold my old computer... Would use it together with FSX as I have so many addons for later one...Is converting scenery from FSX to X plane easy so I could convert many of my payware ones for my own use?

Ok, maybe I will get it then :)
pv,You should also realize that the converted scenery is never quite as nice as the original. Just so that you know.

Microsoft made a huge mistake. mega_shok.gif
No they didnt .. Flight will make more money than FSX did.

Today is day two. They said about six days to deliver: being an old infantry soldier I 'll give 'em a taking to if it's more than six.BTW, US Army = Uncle Sam aint released me yet.