Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Any motorcyclists around?

I am anxiously waiting the departure of the snow season, I know, still a ways to go.Well I decided to go get a snow scraper from my shed where I keep my bike stored for the winter, I made the mistake of taking the cover off her and having a sit down Big Big mistake :( , should have just grabbed the shovel and get out.Trying to keep occupied, figured I'd come on here and see if there are any other flight simmers who ride motorcycles? If so what do you ride??I ride a 2011 kawasaki Ninja :ph34r:Sooooo, what do you ride???

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

You need to come down here in January - February and tour around New Zealand. The weather here right now is perfect and it is a great country to see on a motorbike.For me I am in-between bikes at the moment but looking to get a 1976 to 1978 Honda CB750. They are tough to find in New Zealand so I may have to ship one over here.Cheers

Edited by ytzpilot

Matthew Kane

Hmmm, you speak negatively about NZ a lot... Is it really that bad? Lol
Oh yeah its terrible...LOL

Matthew Kane

Yeah another kiwi biker here, currently have a 675 Triumph Daytona and a Honda GB400ttWhat model Ninja u riding Gerry?

Dean Stringer

1985 V65 Sabre, bought new in '87. Been sitting in the shop for several yrs now alongside the 2004 King Cat that I don't ride either. :)Jim

Although both current health and weather keeping mine under wraps, I have a rather special Mk1 Suzuki 1200 Bandit.Although it looks pretty stanard from the outside, it has stage 3 dynojeting, high lift cam shafts and ignition advancers.I use to race bikes for while, then moved over to drag racing.I love to ride 'understated' bikes on the road. Great fun seeing the faces of superbike guys being left behind :(

Yeah another kiwi biker here, currently have a 675 Triumph Daytona and a Honda GB400ttWhat model Ninja u riding Gerry?
I bought kawis little 250, All i can afford insurance wise, but this time next year i will be looking at kawis zx-6r, by then my insurance rate for the 6R will drop by half.All in all quite happy with kawasakis product.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Heh, good to see a few Kwaka fans, I had a 250ninja as a learner bike, and owned a ZX7R for a few years, loved that machine...1997_sm.jpg

Dean Stringer

Heh, good to see a few Kwaka fans, I had a 250ninja as a learner bike, and owned a ZX7R for a few years, loved that machine...1997_sm.jpg
so i probably wont regret the zx-6r? Im quite excited to move to a bigger bike...... insurance is a downer :)

Hey Gerry, go for it, you'll love it. I've ridden all the recent Japanese 600's and to be honest there's not much in it, they're all fantastic bikes, it really comes down to a brand decisicon, go GREEN !!!! Money%20Eyes.gif

Dean Stringer

Your reply got me that much more excited, Im sporting the all black ninja right now, the 2011 models for the 250 only came in blue, black and a special edition white.The black one stood out the most to me out of all three of them, but when im set for the 6r ill be going green, both in model and color. muhahahahaha

I raced in the British championship and have had many many bikes. Northern Ireland is the biking capital of the world. I sold my 09 ZX10 a few months back as it was sitting gathering dust in my garage. Once youve raced its very hard to ride on the road again (at least being sensible). I will no doubt aquire something when the sun starts shining here.Heres a link to a pic of me on my RS250, taken from google.http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=alan+whitley&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4GGLL_en-GBGB441GB441&biw=1920&bih=970&tbm=isch&tbnid=LdCjnh8MpQc1RM:&imgrefurl=http://www.tgreggphotos.com/alan-whitley&docid=R-Xi0iryEYCfRM&imgurl=http://www.tgreggphotos.com/imgs/gallerylarge/15a_6792_2736047.jpeg&w=600&h=400&ei=QRQOT4CnBorJ8gPhw6D1AQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=136&sig=110676069267986981285&page=1&tbnh=116&tbnw=154&start=0&ndsp=72&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=75&ty=72Alan