Sign in to follow this  
RuslanK

Having problem to start up computer

Hi guys,i had some trouble with my computer 2 months ago... and now it is back...By starting up computer it goes into Startup Repair Mode and after that nothing happens, i mean nothing recovers and i am not capable to use my computer.Problem details are next: Problem Signature 1: 6.1.7600.16385 Problem Signature 2: 6.1.7600.16385 Problem Signature 4: 21200745i tried to google this signature but couldn't find out anything helpful. So, i let to fix this problem. Guys run some "testing and fixing" application and problem gone. But last 2 days i can't use computer.Ah, something else... When i start FS i get message that FS uses 100% CPU recourses... Is it normal?Is here some practical advise? Don't want to spend another 200 for the same problem...Thanks

Edited by RuslanK

Did you ever make a Windows 7 repair DVD? That's the easiest way to repair corrupt files, but M$ yanked the free ones from the internet. (http://systemdiscs.com/?utm_source=neosmart&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=Vista_Recovery) Always, always make a repair DVD when you build a new rig with a new OS! Of course that doesn't help you now, does it?If startup repair isn't working, try booting into safe mode. If that allows you in, try a system restore to an earlier point (if you have that enabled).How old and what type of HDD are you using? Is anything overclocked?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

No, i havn't tried repair DVD, but i t is good lesson to make one.I tried in safe mode - it didn't help also...Computer is about 1 year 3 months old and all hardware is in the same age, HDD is WD with about 800G capacity...And nothing is overclocked...

Edited by RuslanK

If you can boot into safe mode (or safe mode with command prompt) you could try running "FC /scannow". It may indicate some issues and might even be able to repair them. An other option is to boot with the WIndows 7 DVD and choose repair.If you can boot into safe mode it might be a good idea to check the event log for a hint to a problem.although a complete re-install is a lot of work it is also a sure way to cure a damaged (or infected) system. Off course it won't solve hardware problems but if the problems return after a re-installation it is also an indication that the problem lies in hardware or anything that you have installed since re-installing windows, like drivers.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5