Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

B777 Jet Bridge

Is there a way for the team to make the Jet Bridges at FSX airports go to door number 2L instead of 1L on the 777 like a lot of airlines do in the real world? I think this would really be a great feature. I would also understand if its not possible.Mitch Bowman

I thought it was pretty simple.I thought the door/jetway and baggage cart functionality within FSX was just x,y,z coordinates in aircraft.cfg or something like that.

Are you guys saying PMDG has the ability to do it, or is it something I have to do? Does it work on default airport jet bridges?Mitch Bowman

You can manually adjust the DOORS setting in any aircraft.CFG to set whatever co-ordinates you like. There is/was a tool somewhere in the library I think that you can use to locate the co-ordinates at various points on the aircraft...

Edited by Airbumps

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

The problem, however, is getting two jet bridges to attach to two doors. Using AFX (Airport Editor), jet bridges can only be connected to a parking spot, where it then latches on to the [closest?] door entry. AFAIK, there is no way for default airports to do this, AES has managed it though.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

AES will do all of this: Connects to the second door on the left and also connects with both airways (3 for the a380?) when available :)

Oh ok, I don't have any airport add ons at the moment so I'll only have one jet bridge. For realism I'd obviously prefer to have it connect to door 2L. I guess I was mainly asking if PMDG would have the capability to make the jet bridge move to 2L after the 777 is installed.mitch bowman