Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nateyor

Just bought fsx, Whats some of teh best freeware mesh / sceneries for it?

ORBX has the best scenery for low and slow flying. For airliners I'd get the Ultimate Terrain series if I were flying in Europe or North America.

If you wish to add one big real world airport that is not added to FSX as its new, try this download link: http://megaupload.com/?d=YT2VKVO3Its basically Bangkok Suvarnabhumi made for FS2004, but it works well with FSX too. It was originally found from siamavsim website but that site does not exist anymore so I found it with google from there.

If you enjoy flying in the Hawaiian Islands, I've got some photoscenery scenery out (Niihau & Kauai) that people have enjoyed. Just search the File Library for my lastname: Sorochak : and they'll pop up. Unfortunately, I had to break Kauai up into multiple files to upload it here. You can find it on other sites as a single file, if that will make your life easier.Rich

well yeah of course once a while i like enjoying a lil diff scenery.. hawaii is great for it :) and teh = the.. was a mispell when i attempt to type to fast

...... and teh = the.. was a mispell when i attempt to type to fast
Oh I see. :) It's amazing how many people do that.