Sign in to follow this  
INFORIS

MS Flight for Console Confirmed

If you look in the background of this video, You can see it's being played on X360, Also being used on 360 Controller.

I didn't have much knowledge of this being on a console, i just heard rumors.But it's there

I didn't see an Xbox anywhere, and even FS can be played with an Xbox controller.

Microsoft Office can be controlled by 360 controller but I don't see that being released on the 360 anytime soon Money%20Eyes.gif

OMG seriously? lol... it's displayed in their gaming booth :( of course there are going to be Xbox banners.

No, they just called it Office 365. The base pack is free online, but you can only use it in Hawaii.
:LMAO:Fine when sat on the beach typing your letters. As soon as you leave the island a message pops up informing that the app will be disabled until you either purchase further authorised regions of operation or return to Hawaii. Edited by graham3278

It also states Xbox 360 in large letters above the word Flight and the display. Is there an elephant in the room?

Some people don't watch well enough. On the right of the two Flight screens in the MS booth, there are various XBox360's. The fact that MS Flight is shown where there are also XBoxes says nothing, of course. it's the game part of the booth, so obviously XBox 360 will be shown all around. Here is the proof that MS Flight isn't played on the XBox on CES. (Sigh, that it is even necessary to provethis... :( )You can clearly see on screenshot 1 below that the table with the Flight screen has a PC keyboard and a mouse on it and the XBox is on the table to the right of it.If that isn't proof enough... look at the board that shows which game is on the screen on screenshot 2. What do you see on the board to the right of the MS Flight screen, so on the board that's on the XBox screen...? You see XBox 360! Do you see XBox 360 on the MS Flight board...? No, you don't. You only see MicrosoftStudios there.Discussion closed. :wink:Screenshot 11326308633.pngScreenshot 21326315887.png

Edited by J van E

Is there an elephant in the room?
Maybe not but heres a nice little piggy :( "oink oink, I'm going wee weeing all the way home" Edited by graham3278

Guest jahman

Do you have to jump to get airborne?Cheers,- jahman.

That looks suspiciously like an XBOX 360.Best regards,Robin.
What? Where?713What_XBox.jpg

It makes complete sense that Flight will be on Windows and Xbox 360. Otherwise MS would not have placed the flight demo under a Xbox 360 banner, between Xbox 360 titles, and allow Major Nelson from the Xbox Live division tweet a pic of the new "Arcade" games that were announced with Flight included. I have been to E3 and PAX in the last few years and have seen preview versions of Xbox and PS3 games being played from developer kits in the kiosks. Also Flight was developed for Windows first like Age of Empires. The fact that the "Beta" being shown at CES happens to be on a PC is trivial.

Edited by cr4ckm0nk3y

1326308633.pngThat looks suspiciously like an XBOX 360.Best regards,Robin.
That's because it IS an XBOX 360......connected to the screen directly ABOVE it!The PC connected to which the keyboard/mouse are connected is using the screen directly above it, with the PC below the countertop...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.