Sign in to follow this  

Plane spotting: how many planes have you seen yet?

I decided to have a look at all the official video's and screenshots to see how many planes are (apparently) ready for MS Flight. I did this also because a lot of people keep on saying that MS Flight only has two planes and that they don't understand why it took MS so long to create just that. Well, as I said I expect a lot of dlc is done already, just waiting for the release of MS Flight. Up to now I found 5 airplanes.1326324172.jpg1326351488.jpg1326371385.jpgI don't think so, but anyone see anymore? BTW When you look at the VC's it's amazing to see how the shadows and lighting look in them...!

Not really, its looks a bit like what FSX with DX10 was meant to be many years ago.

Edited by pvjinflight

Not really, its looks a bit like what FSX with DX10 was meant to be many years ago.
we already know you are pissing on Flight, can you stop now making always negative posts?? If you are not interested in it, don't read this forum ok?thank you

Allow me to directly answer the question that this thread asks.4.

5 is the number. Stearman, Icon, RV-6A, Maule and P-51.The cockpit shot of the Maule is probably my favourite from all the preview screenshots. The sahdow and reflection in the gauges is just beautiful.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

5 is the number. Stearman, Icon, RV-6A, Maule and P-51.The cockpit shot of the Maule is probably my favourite from all the preview screenshots. The sahdow and reflection in the gauges is just beautiful.
Yes, it looks awesome, specially in the video! I hadn't look that good at the shadows etc. yet, but it looks awesome! (And btw completely incomparable with the DX10 preview shadows...) It will really improve the idea of the sun shining! BTW The vc's look a LOT better then the FSX default ones too: they are on par with payware addon planes. Edited by J van E

Yeah, five."Demo" confirmedIcon A5 (default)Boeing Stearman (Unlocked with WinLive sign-in)Possible 'unlock'Vans RV8 (The trailer's narrator implies that it's in the "free" release)Trailer "bait & switch"North American P-51 Mustang (makes a good appearance in the trailer, but not mentioned by the narrator, it's likely the "first" aircraft add-on)Possible Add-onMaule

Edited by FSX4Life

Yeah, five."Demo" confirmedIcon A5 (default)Boeing Stearman (Unlocked with WinLive sign-in)Maule (Available to select beta testers) Possible 'unlock'Vans RV8 (The trailer's narrator implies that it's in the "free" release)Trailer "bait & switch"North American P-51 Mustang (makes a good appearance in the trailer, but not mentioned by the narrator, it's likely the "first" aircraft add-on)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Yes, I have to agree that the shadows and cockpit lighting look very nice indeed.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Where are the B737 and B747 etc?
Jets fly too fast if you only have one island. I kind of knew MS Flight will be Hawaii only early on as there were no fast jets in the preview screenshots. (MS has placed a big emphasis on jets in previous versions of FS. Just have a look at the box art)
Yes, I have to agree that the shadows and cockpit lighting look very nice indeed.
It looks OK I guess. Have a look at IL2 Cliffs of Dover as well. Edited by Avantime

we already know you are pissing on Flight, can you stop now making always negative posts?? If you are not interested in it, don't read this forum ok?thank you
Maybe, but I find this forum quite entertaining to read and post. Edited by pvjinflight

Where are the B737 and B747 etc?
Yes please, haven't been able to spot any commercial or private jets yet.

Yes please, haven't been able to spot any commercial or private jets yet.
If we should believe flyawaysimulations article default flight wont have any jets, but they are planning to make some in future so you can teleport beetween small islands that Flight will cover.

Who would believe 20 others are ready in the wings or that another 50 were ordered all to the same specification , my guess is Glass Egg Digital Media was used to the terms for providing art assets under contract to MS having done Istanbul and Berlin in Acceleration, it should provide for a homogeneous experience for all involved , with great frame rates and no brand to brand idiosyncrasies, a nice taylor made experience , New Taste Flight Simulation

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.