Sign in to follow this  

No more tweaks! Oh yeah!

Turn off all AI, use a default type aircraft flying out of PHTO in FSX, even at max graphics, and you'll get just as good performance as seen in Flight.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I've spend months and months and MONTHS on tweaking to get FSX running a bit well. I remember posting at one time that I wished FSX couldn't be tweaked because it can be tiresome and complicated and frustrating. The idea of not being able to change anything and to simply enjoy (or not) what you have sounds very relaxed. Even when things are pretty ok, you have the idea more should or may be possible, and there you go, tweaking again...Well, seems I am getting what I wanted with MS Flight. :( Afaik it can't be tweaked and it isn't necessary either. Rejoice!!!
Sorry to rain on your parade, be prepared for tweaking again..

Well, my point was not that we we wouldn't want or need to tweak anymore, but that we simply CAN'T...! Afaik all files are locked and closed etc.

I hope so, if not what would I do with my non flying time? :Nail Biting:Kind regards,

O, ok...!(dat wist ik dus niet...)Shoot... LOL Hm, that's good news, really... :(

I hope so, if not what would I do with my non flying time? :Nail Biting:Kind regards,
You can take the good lady out shopping Stephen :(

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Just tweak the flight.cfg.......................same as FSX

You can take the good lady out shopping Stephen :(
But Howard, that would be more expensive than FSX even! :Shocked:Kind regards,

Well, my point was not that we we wouldn't want or need to tweak anymore, but that we simply CAN'T...! Afaik all files are locked and closed etc.
No, they're not. There is a flight.cfg with plenty of tweakable parameters. Not to mention some really interesting additional parameters pointing to some possible developments (did anyone say road and sea traffic?)

www.antsairplanes.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.