Sign in to follow this  
GregK

Looking for a TQ?

Hey Guys I've seen some post's about people looking for TQ's for their NGX. Take a look at this site! www.simquads.com They have got an amazing selection. I've never seen anything quite like it. Prices are the lowest I've ever seen for the type of setup as well.Greg Keath

Hi Greg, Nice site! There are so many sites, and the closest price it that TQ from Jetmax. But I have no clue to which you or I should by? Others who knows more about this? Keeping in mind that it should not cost a farm house. :-)Jakob

Edited by JakobF

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Great find Greg! I will be watching this site.

Btw do you guys know anything about the company? I can't find a single comment about the company, if they are reliable and all. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

I actually had placed an order about a month and a bit ago and just recieved it. I purchased the 737ng TQ and Radio Box. You pay through paypal so if you do have an issue you can always go through them to sort out any issues. Its a very slick peice of kit, I gotta tell you. So easy to set up and get working with the NGX. The craftmanship and attention to detial is amazing for the price you pay. Looking at the jetmax stuff and I'm glad that I got mine from simquads. There are some small details with the jetmax stuff that just doesnt look quite right. Really it comes down to personal preferance. For the price you just cant beat it.I had also noticed that they state if there is a model that you dont see and would like them to build they are open to request's. Maybe a 747 or MD-11??Greg Keath

Edited by GregK

Cha-Ching.Thanks for the link. They sure look quality, but where should one go to get a good desk mount matching yoke?

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Precision flight controlls have some nice quality desk mountable yokes http://flypfc.com/?/...oeing-737-yoke/ little pricey, but hey, isn't everything in this hobby?
For $1000?! I think I can just mod my Saitek PF Yoke. I really wish these things were slightly more affordable.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I actually had placed an order about a month and a bit ago and just recieved it. I purchased the 737ng TQ and Radio Box. You pay through paypal so if you do have an issue you can always go through them to sort out any issues. Its a very slick peice of kit, I gotta tell you. So easy to set up and get working with the NGX. The craftmanship and attention to detial is amazing for the price you pay. Looking at the jetmax stuff and I'm glad that I got mine from simquads. There are some small details with the jetmax stuff that just doesnt look quite right. Really it comes down to personal preferance. For the price you just cant beat it.I had also noticed that they state if there is a model that you dont see and would like them to build they are open to request's. Maybe a 747 or MD-11??Greg Keath
Hi Greg, that's nice to hear! Is it possible to get some pictures? Oh, and what Windows are u using? Because I have Win7 64bit, do u know if is compatible? :) My only problem is the danish government, they feel like taking some percentage of the total price, as tax. Of bringning stuff home outside EU... :( Edited by JakobF

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Argh!!! They don't take any new orders at the moment, because they haven't shipped all the orders from last year yet. But I'm on their waiting list! Wuhu! So in a couple of weeks I can place the order! :-P Greg I just pm'ed you my email so we can talk further :-) Best regards Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer