Sign in to follow this  
spen2

Autogen

For anyone that hasn't seen it yet, I think MS have done a really good job with the autogen in Flight. Forests absolutely packed full of trees, and without the horrible popping up out of nowhere you get in fsx. Thats even on a fairly modest computer... So i've heard :wink:FSX would be awesome with Flight's autogen/performance.

I doubt it. Turn off AI planes and cars and ships in FSX, fly a simple default plane, and you'll see quite the performance increase in FSX as well.. not unlike the one we see in Flight.

The F-haters do have a point though. No?Flying FSX with the parameters described above (to mimic flight) are incredible less taxing than flying around Heathrow with a high % of AI traffic.

No. blum.gif
Yes. In times of huge optimism about Flight I felt what Flight would really be as I am extremely skeptical against any game that is said to apply for wider audience or in other words go mainstream, and I was right about it not being whole world and have airliners by default. Now in times of some new optimism from nowhere I will still be right.

No.
Lol! Guess I'd better go back to closed-ended responses ; )

The F-Haters/Jaded lovers arent going to agree with you no matter how much better flight is!
I think we need a more slick term for this. I have decided to adopt railway vernacular. They shall be known as gunzels and foamers from now on.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.