Sign in to follow this  
chazbo

Extended Download Links?

Gentleman, I just purchased several extended downloads for 3 of your airplanes...received confirmation e-mail but have not received any download links...please advise Chazbo.

You have to open a support ticket to get eds links

Edited by MrKen

Hi, I tried that but the system is not accepting my info...oddly it did accept info and allowed me to place the order but does not allow Chazbo to get a support ticket to enable download.

Hi, And thanks for your assistance. I might have just figured out why I'm experiencing difficulties with this. It seems that for some reason I have several different user I.D.'s. You see I've been with PMDG for a while I began with one name and then changed it and then changed it again but I guess the system did not delete the orig. name. Anyhow, I just got the ticket submitter to accept my orig. user ID and was able to submit tickets for the Re-Downloads that I purchased today. But, however after doing so I still have not received the download links. I'll give the system a little time 10-15 minutes then will re-check my e-mails and my account at PMDG hopefully at that time I will find the links.

They're pretty good about answering tickets within a few hours. If you don't get an email notification soon I'd log in and check the ticket status. Some email servers are bad about catching them as spam before they even get to you.Ryan recently recommended gmail, it seems to have the lowest chance of intercepting their messages.Edit: it's also a good idea to archive the installers once you've got them downloaded, whether on jump drive, DVD or extra hard drive. That way you've always got it & at worst may have to dl an sp released since you downloaded them.

Edited by MrKen

Thanks MrKen appreciate the help, will keep you posted. I'm new to the forum, looks like I need to add some info to my chazo bio.

I'm on my phone so can't see signatures, but just in case it isn't there do be sure to add your full name (as it appeared on the orders) to your signature. It's a forum rule here & not doing so could cause posts to be deleted without notice.

I cannot do anything to help you because you're not signing your real name to your posts as is required in the forum rules here. I can't look up "chazbo" in our customer database...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com