Sign in to follow this  
ajcbakker

Repaint PSS 777-300ER KLM

Hi there,We are looking for a livery/repaint for our PSS 777-300 ER in KLM colours.Till this moment we could not find anything.Is there anyone who could help us?Thanks in advance.With kind regards,Alje Bakker

Hi there,We are looking for a livery/repaint for our PSS 777-300 ER in KLM colours.Till this moment we could not find anything.Is there anyone who could help us?Thanks in advance.With kind regards,Alje Bakker
Fortunately I kept all my PSS stuff. If you PM me, I'll make sure I send you the zipped file

Hi Rick,That's wonderfull news.Still one question; what do you mean with "if you PM me"?We live in the Netherlands and I have never heard of this expression.With kind regards,Alje Bakker

Hi Rick,That's wonderfull news.Still one question; what do you mean with "if you PM me"?We live in the Netherlands and I have never heard of this expression.With kind regards,Alje Bakker
PM=Personal Message from you to me, or me to you.Look in your Avsim profile

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.