Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Carenado JetProp is on their products page with a "Buy Now" button

It looks like its out although the main page of the website still showscoming soon.Bob

Well, not quite, less ya want to shell out $10,000.00Should hopefully be kicked out to us sometime today tho.Edit, price just came down from ten grand to 37 and change...looks like it's out!

Edited by dusty_sourdough

Some time I´ll get that thing. Looks like it´s darn fast and very good equiped. :(

Just a quick cruise around KSEA. Very nice indeed but man does it hit your frames. Need to get my control sensitivites set properly as it feels sluggish on the roll. Nice cockpit, nice lighting. Thats all I got for now.

If it behaves like the last Carenado glass plane, the map detail is the key to better fps. Looking forward to the first user reviews. :(

Nice and smooth here.Looks and feels great.-I'm not sure but I have the feeling this one is as good as the duke if not...it's close.

I think Bernt Stolle did the FD for this one as well?

Is this the first Carenado plane with the new landing lights? Looks like from the shots on the page.

Can you tell me how the radio stack is lit at night? Are the labels readable? In previous releases, where I'd integrate my RXP GNS430W the button labels would be barely readable (as in dark). Did they light up the avionics stack better in this release?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Well I bought it and my Account says Downloads Exceeded!!!??? Carenado really ####### me off!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

And if you write them, explaining the issue? Maybe alter the wording a bit though.

Hi everyone,What really scares me is what N1G writes about the frame hit. He has a 2600K 4.7. I have a mere 3.2GHZ Core2Duo, however I can run the A36. I'm afraid to run the install and get nothing more than a slide show. :( I run the J4100 and the NGX with lower res tweaks and they run very acceptable for me, so maybe I'm reading into this too much perhaps?. Any thoughts about the hit factor from anyone using a less powerful system, or should I just install the darn thing already..... Best, Jeff

Can you tell me how the radio stack is lit at night? Are the labels readable? In previous releases, where I'd integrate my RXP GNS430W the button labels would be barely readable (as in dark). Did they light up the avionics stack better in this release?
Ryan, as you know monitor settings play into this, but I can read them. A little fuzzy, but my seat position is probably a little farther back than many. How do you attach an image. It asks for a URL?Bob Edited by N1G

Ryan,I thought this was like the duke but i think i spoke too soon.the pfd and mfd are hardly readable during the day..never mind at night lol. The wing lights , when in tower view, look square !2 picts:

Edited by MindYerBeak

I just noticed someone else posted an image of the stack. Mine looks the same as the one posted.I cant figure out how to attach images. Never did it b4.Bob