Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Which 777 Varients will be modelled?

Has PMDG come to a point where they can discuss the planned model varients for the 777??I will be mostly flying British Airways who operate the 772 A, B ER, 773 varients as below(Source British Airways Virtual)Boeing 777-200AAircraft: G-ZZZA/B/C17 - First seats48 - Club World seats24 - World Traveller Plus seats127 - World Traveller seatsBoeing 777-200BAircraft: G-RAES, G-VIIA/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/J/K/L/M/N/S/U/V/W/X/Y14 - First seats48 - Club World seats40 - World Traveller Plus seats122 - World Traveller seatsAircraft: G-VIIO/P/R/T40 - Club World seats24 - World Traveller Plus seats219 - World Traveller seatsBoeing 777-200ERAircraft: G-YMMA/B/C/D/E/F/R/S/T/U48 - Club World seats24 - World Traveller Plus seats203 - World Traveller seatsAircraft: G-YMMG/H/I/J/K/L/N/O/P12 - First seats48 - Club World seats32 - World Traveller Plus seats127 - World Traveller seatsBoeing 777-300ERAircraft: G-STBA/B/C/D14 - First seats56 - Club World Seats44 - World Traveller Plus seats (New Seats)183 - World Traveller seats (New Seats)EditThere are therefore 3 engine varients here77A: General Electric GE90-77B's77B: GE90-85'77ER : Rolls Royce Trent 895773: GE90-115BWill these all be modeled?

Edited by aceridgey

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

With the 744 as an example, I'm guessing you'll get at least the major GE, PW and RR models. I'd also be willing to guess, based off of the way the NGX was done, that you'll get the base -200/300, and then an ER/LR package, and perhaps a freight variant as add-on packages.

Kyle Rodgers

I hope for a 777-300ER at Initial Release, cause thats the only one i will be flying :D

regards,

Alexander Marx

Jeeze your a crack-up Ace, I guess if that's what YOU fly then PMDG better build it :)

Dean Stringer

Jeeze your a crack-up Ace, I guess if that's what YOU fly then PMDG better build it :)
?

Alex Ridge

That's quite rude! Ridgey was asking a simple question, no need to come back and say that..

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

I hope for a 777-300ER at Initial Release, cause thats the only one i will be flying :D
The 200 is much better proportioned though! I would hope the 200 is the base, and the 300 an add on.
That's quite rude! Ridgey was asking a simple question, no need to come back and say that..
Thanks man, newbies though so I don't fret.

Alex Ridge

With the 744 as an example, I'm guessing you'll get at least the major GE, PW and RR models. I'd also be willing to guess, based off of the way the NGX was done, that you'll get the base -200/300, and then an ER/LR package, and perhaps a freight variant as add-on packages.
i think it will start with a 200ER and a 300ER (or 200) to rival captain sim's effort Then the LR and F and the plain 200 will follow

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I doubt it would be to rival anyone else's efforts, really. I wouldn't put the two developers in the same category, really.If anything, it would be because the ER versions are the most popular with the airlines.

Kyle Rodgers

ERs will most likely be first since they'll be used more. Then probably LR and LRF in an expansion then classic 2/300s.

ERs will most likely be first since they'll be used more. Then probably LR and LRF in an expansion then classic 2/300s.
I agree with this. I can't see them not releasing one of the two ER variants for the LR or F because the ERs are the most common. Edited by theshack440

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

In New Zealand, if a kiwi says "Crack-Up" it means funny, the person is funny. Nothing rude about the comment , just mis-interpreted I guess which can happen in a global forum.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'm sure we will get plenty of the versions. The 200er and 300er are the most popular than give us the LR and LRF. Those are the four I want. I have said this a few times already but a NGX and 777X is the perfect FSX fleet combo

Edited by miami747

This is what i was thinking. The ERs are the most common varients, and then i would expect to see 2 expansions. The Lr and LRF in one expansion and the 200/300 "Classics" in another.