Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome to the Unofficial ORBX forum!

Welcome to the unofficial ORBX forum. We have set this forum up for owners of ORBX products who would like to share help, hints and insights into the ORBX products. As with all of our other unofficial forums, we hope you will share your experience and knowledge with your fellow ORBX owning community members.

What or who is ORBIX?
I think that he intended to type "ORBX".

What or who is ORBIX?
They are a software designer for flight simulator.

What or who is ORBIX?
My friend, they produce IMHO the finest addon scenery in the FSX world
  • Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

They are a software designer for flight simulator.
My friend, they produce IMHO the finest addon scenery in the FSX world
LOL.... What benorg said:
I think that he intended to type "ORBX".
Tom had typed ORBIX instead of ORBX in his OP: he already fixed his typo's. :(

Tom had typed ORBIX instead of ORBX in his OP: he already fixed his typo's. :(
Too bad we don't have spell check! Without it that Edit button is the greatest thing since sliced bread.Kind regards,

I like the way how people responded regardless of the typo. This is a nice furom. :(

Full of nice people!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

When one door shuts another opens, and I am dead pleased to see Stephen here.I loved your work and help on PC's, it was always grab a cup of tea and read Stephen's PC tech help, when there was an Orbx forum for just that kind of help. Many people wanted them forums to stay but one person could not see the value of them so like a lot of members the forum got binned/deleted.Great to know I can find you here and gz on the job. Also thank you for not closing the "other" post or god forbid deleting it.

Edited by NyxxUK

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The more people are informed of the pros and cons of Orbx, the better.

Guys, where are the topics gone? There have been some, like the one with the elevation at CAK3 and things. I can't see them. :(

Hey, Stephen, you got booted from the Orbx forum??!! :( :( Now that is ironic my friend. What on earth did you say? Did you threaten to kill someone?? :(

Howard

Guys, where are the topics gone? There have been some, like the one with the elevation at CAK3 and things. I can't see them. :(
Looks like the useful threads are being deleted and this is turning into an Orbx bashing forum instead. Sad :(.

AVSIM moderator me thinks Howard.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...