Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome to the Unofficial ORBX forum!

TOPICS....Mmm, so its not just my machine misbehaving. They were there earlier on until I pressed F5 on my laptop, which has been acting up a bit. On desktop now and yes they seem to have disapeared. Maybe dark powers are at work here....lol

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

mmm :(

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I too thought there was something amiss till I played around a bit with the forum settings.If you have a look at the "Unofficial ORBX Forum" before you open a post, there is a blue bar at the top with the links "Recently Updated", "Start date", "Most replies", Most Viewed" and "Custom".Clicking on "Custom" opens a drop down menu and I selected Topic Type = All Posts, Sort By = Last Post and Time Frame = Show All - this brought all the topics back to being visible for me.Hope this is understandable.Cheers

Jack Johnston

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I too thought there was something amiss till I played around a bit with the forum settings.If you have a look at the "Unofficial ORBX Forum" before you open a post, there is a blue bar at the top with the links "Recently Updated", "Start date", "Most replies", Most Viewed" and "Custom".Clicking on "Custom" opens a drop down menu and I selected Topic Type = All Posts, Sort By = Last Post and Time Frame = Show All - this brought all the topics back to being visible for me.Hope this is understandable.Cheers
Thank you

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Bye that man a drink!! Thanks Jack.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

LOL! :( I entered the forum and saw the same thing and thought "Oh no! It's happening again! Posts and theads disappear!" B) Wait a minute, I did not delete anything! But then I saw that my settings had been lost too, and once reset all was fine. :( The new board format takes a while to get used to.

Hey, Stephen, you got booted from the Orbx forum??!! Now that is ironic my friend. What on earth did you say? Did you threaten to kill someone?? :(
It is a bit curious but not unexpected under the circumstances. It puts me in the same boat with a lot of really good people. At least there is even more reason to make this forum a success. Nothing to worry much about.
AVSIM moderator me thinks Howard.
Nah, we will be treacherous a little more obvious and open like! :LMAO:Kind regards, Edited by SpiritFlyer

A lot of the best Orbx forum posters are over here now anyway!

Now I see, all back to normal now. The other threads are there. :(