Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Arctic Air

According to the IMDB, it's about renegade bush pilots operating out of Yellowstone Canada. Renegade bush pilot's? Lol. I think you can get an idea of the show from that discription. Anyway, I can't find it on my cable network here in NY. Maybe, it's just on Canadian TV?

Full episodes can be watched directly from the show's homepage -- don't know if you need to be in Canada or not. I would say the flying bits are only semi-realistic; the pilots all seem to take outrageous risks and no one ever reads a checklist -- the emphasis is more on entertainment. But simply as a television show, I think it's great. And there is a lot of eye candy in the form of the DC-3s and some pretty spectacular northern scenery. In fact I find myself wondering how the Canadian North looks with GEX and Canada UTX and whether I should re-install my MAAM DC-3.By the way, it's Yellowknife, not Yellowstone.

Edited by Michael2

Michael Cependa

Developer Aerosoft DC-8

After watching the " pilot " episode i was left thinking CBC was trying to create a drama based on Ice Pilots ( Buffalo Airways ) but without the reality tv touch that makes the original such a charm to watch .Personally i would rate it at 6/10 , anything with vintage aeroplanes in it cant be all bad .