Sign in to follow this  
MaorC

Fatal Errors

Hi eveybody ,First of all sorry for some mistakes , my main language is not english .Ok i will describe a situation :Larnaca Intl airport , ( Nicosia CTR ) "Elal 463 line up runway 22 and wait ""Lining up 22 and wait Elal 463 "Ok , turn off the taxi light , engine start switch to CONT , Taxi lights are on and some checklist before takeoff .Going to the Overhead by clicking right click and ...Booooom ! FatalError , And i got angry of course ..My Computer :ATI Redaon 6870Intel Core i5 760 2.mega_shok.gif @ 3.65CPU Cooling system : Coolermaster V86 GB Ram GDDR3 Screen : Samsung Syncmaster 2333HDResolution : 1280 * 1024 32What is the problem ? that is happen to my very often , it is very annoying ! There is a solution ? \ tips ?Thank you ,Maor .

I have had two fatal errors within the last week and after some looking around i found that romoving some .DLL file is the way to fix this I hope. I can't remember the name of the file but i will have a look unless someone else knows what I am on about.

I am new to PMDG737NGX.I got FATAL ERROR when I tried to start FSX ater ahving saved a PMDG737NGX-flight and ticked " make this the default flight".It is now clear to me, that FSX shall be loaded completely in its own right, before PMDG737NGX can load.I have - so far - not seen this mentioned in the manuals.

Fatal error problem is known bug for FSX and Win7 (especially for 64 bit)All you have to do is to find UIAutomationCore.dll file from the internet and copy it to fsx root directory...You can eleminate the most of the fatal error problems...If you want you can find this file from http://dl.dropbox.co...omationCore.dllRegards,Burak

Edited by OPTIMIST26

Burak Tuncel - Eskisehir, TURKEY

Core i7-2600K, ASUS P8P67 EVO, G-Skill JiprawsX DDR3 - 1600 Mhz, 2x4GB, WD Cavier Black 1 TB, n-Vidia GTX460 - GIGABYTE, HAF-932, SAPPHIRE Pure 625 W 80+

I am new to PMDG737NGX.I got FATAL ERROR when I tried to start FSX ater ahving saved a PMDG737NGX-flight and ticked " make this the default flight".It is now clear to me, that FSX shall be loaded completely in its own right, before PMDG737NGX can load.I have - so far - not seen this mentioned in the manuals.
This has been the problem almost any time we've seen this since release. You cannot load the NGX over top of itself - that's what setting it to the default flight does because the NGX gets loaded in the background while the sim loads.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

FSX Root directory is the main file of FSX ?For example : G:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X ?And by the way , Thanks for helping , i will try it today with flight EHAM-LOWW and if it will work i will be thankfull !!!Maor .

So its a big NO saving the NGX as default flight. I will change this when i get back tonight.Andy

I did not yet read all of the fantastic manuals, so I don't know if the "default flight" problem is mentioned.IF NOT, I think that it should be added very early in the "Introduction", as most of us will tend to save our first flight as the one we want to return to.RegardsCarl Michael

I did not yet read all of the fantastic manuals, so I don't know if the "default flight" problem is mentioned.IF NOT, I think that it should be added very early in the "Introduction", as most of us will tend to save our first flight as the one we want to return to.RegardsCarl Michael
It is. You should read it again, and don't rush.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.