Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

The best working place ever!^^

Hey guys,just some shots from the probably best working place ever, the 737NG(X). Enjoy! :(cockpit3.jpgcockpit.jpgcockpit2.jpgcockpit1.jpgI hope ypou liked them, there are more to come! :(

congrats for finally buying it, i can second that the 737 has the best office on this world, I've flown the real 747 sim as well but the 738 definatly feels much better in the air, of course the 747 flies like a old lady should, but after flying both in the real sim I'd choose the 738, I can recommend you to fly in the LH/Proflight sim in Berlin (Frankfurt has only the 737-3/500 sims) it definatly is worth it, not to forget that the flight instructors/teachers are super friendly, but afterall, that's the German Lufthansa, isn't it :(

Edited by Darth Mop

Thanks guys for your comments! :(

congrats for finally buying it, i can second that the 737 has the best office on this world, I've flown the real 747 sim as well but the 738 definatly feels much better in the air, of course the 747 flies like a old lady should, but after flying both in the real sim I'd choose the 738, I can recommend you to fly in the LH/Proflight sim in Berlin (Frankfurt has only the 737-3/500 sims) it definatly is worth it, not to forget that the flight instructors/teachers are super friendly, but afterall, that's the German Lufthansa, isn't it :(
Well, I have it since the 26th last year but I wans´t able to show off some shots till yet. Had been too busy flying it! :smile:That simulator would be totaly awesome. I know I would take my dad with me in the cockpit just to show him that I can fly this. He´s a bit sceptic on what I´m doing on the PC all day.

That simulator would be totaly awesome. I know I would take my dad with me in the cockpit just to show him that I can fly this. He´s a bit sceptic on what I´m doing on the PC all day.
LH/Proflight has made the flights even cheaper, you pay less for even two hours, e.g. one hour in the 747 used to cost 1200euros, now you pay 888euros for TWO hours

Did you finally get it!!! Awesome shots - love the atmosphere, last shot gives just the right colors!If you feel up to some real bad weather landing - I was yesterday flying from KJFK to KORD - landed at KORD somewhere about 23h local time, which is GMT+1 - now you can calculate what historical time at KORD that was and set Activesky to display that! Visibility absolute 0, heavy snows, took runway 14 for landing (METAR was 270 winds) - I definitely wanted some sidewind component, to make it more interesting!It was by far one of my heaviest landings. I should have went to another airport at DH 200, because I didn't see the runway at 200, only part of it at about 50-100ft. And sidewind kicking my butt - but the HGS helped immensly and kept me on course - and just before landing some gusts took care of my last adrenaline so that I bounced couple of times around. W-O-W.

Edited by Kosta

AND I would like to add a double WOOT for the cockpit grabs! :Applause:The NGX finally made me enjoy (and embrace) FSX..... :(

Well Done!! :)

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Lovely...no.3 is gorgeous!!!

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I agreeSo beautiful at 37,000 in the NGs!I mean if you're going to develop DVT why not do it in a 737 Cockpit? haha.Amazing photos!
Thanks a lot guys. I'm onto releasing some pictures of my flight from PDX to DEN with the United 737-900. Stay tuned for them! :( @Deadly: what's DVT?!

Thanks a lot guys. I'm onto releasing some pictures of my flight from PDX to DEN with the United 737-900. Stay tuned for them! :(@Deadly: what's DVT?!
Deep veing thrombosis, it is caused by a blood clotting in the leg, due to poor circulation, or staying in one position for prolonged periods, if the clot breaks off it can travell to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism which is mostly fatal :(That's why I prefer to take a walk every now and then, but sometimes the pain from Chemo is enough to keep me bed-bound.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue