Sign in to follow this  
Bill Maher

Registration Problem

I have been trying for days to register for the file library access. Every time I enter my information and click Register, it clears my data and gives me a new registration screen. A forum search revealed another user with this same problem a few months ago. Anything I can do other than keep trying? I am using Firefox, but I have tried it with IE as well.

Edited by Bill Maher

Bill

Intel Core i7 8700-K (OC'd)  |  Noctua D-15S Cooler  |  Asus ROG Strix Z-370E Motherboard  |  G-Skill Trident-Z 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM  |  Samsung 970 Evo 1TB SSD  |  EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Video Card x 2 (2-Way SLI)  |  Corsair 750D Airflow Edition Case upgraded with Noctua fans  |  Corsair 1000W Power Supply  |  MSI - Optix MAG24C 23.6" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor x 3  |  Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Please do not include any strange or foreign characters in the username and/or password for your library account, use only standard English characters and avoid using space as this too can cause difficulties sometimes.If the library system does not accept your selected log-in and/or password it will return with a blank registration screen (clears your registration data in the fields) and will not create an account for you. In those situations modify your selected log-in and password accordingly by removing any strange characters and spaces (spaces don't cause difficulties for everybody but can sometimes, so its best to avoid them).

Don't feel bad I have been in touch with SAM NICHOLSON he's been trying to help me to no evavle but it won't work I think it's something to do with WIN 7. I just need someone to give me a thread to SCENERY CONFIG EDITOR FOR FS9 I'm having roblems and I can't get in!!!

Usually what works for most in a last case scenario is to try a new browser such as FireFox or Chrome.