Sign in to follow this  
Zoolander

EVENT: Fireside Chat w/A2A Consultant Cody Bergland and the Curtis P-40 Warhawk

EVENT: Fireside Chat with A2A Consultant Cody BerglandTOPIC: A2A Curtis P-40 WarhawkTIME: Jan 13th, 5pm PST, 8pm EST, 0100 GMT (one night only)LOCATION: ts3.digitalthemepark.com (TeamSpeak 3)Greetings Aviators,A second surprise for all of you. We are pleased to welcome Cody Bergland, a consultant for A2A, to end our week with a bang. Cody shares with us his background and knowledge on the recently release A2A Curtis P-40. The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk was an American single-engine, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. The Warhawk was used by the air forces of 28 nations, including those of most Allied powers during World War II, and remained in front line service until the end of the war. Cody is going to share with us a little history, stories and challenges of creating this wonderful aircraft. We might even hear a few known secrets and the organic nature of the A2A aircraft.Cody is a consultant to A2A, a flight simulation company, with some of the most skilled people in the industry, to strive for the enhancement of realism, immersion and entertainment. He is also the main driving force behind Jaggyroad Films, a marketing company providing quality content and support. Along with currently working closely with A2A simulations, his virtual life involves flying and educating other aviators about these wonderful legacy warbirds.This is an event you will not want to miss.Let's welcome Cody Bergland, A2A Consultant and Warbird Evangalist.Note: We suggest getting connected before the event in order to make sure your headset fully works, and familiar with DTP. We appreciate your understanding that we refuse to "seat" folks after the event has started.###For those not yet in-the-know, DigitalThemePark is a multi-gaming community of virtual citizens. It provides organization and congregation of gamers through the use Voice-over IP (TeamSpeak 3), while promoting the interests of gaming, software, and hardware.DigitalThemePark Flight Division uses dedicated servers "in-the-cloud" for TeamSpeak, FSHost Multiplayer and FSX Multiplayer.

-Todd

HI Cody really looking forward to hearing what you have to say tonight sounds interesting as I love WWII A2A Aircraft. Major MacBain 323rd BG Squadron Leader91st Bombardnent Group (H).

Great refreshing idea! I'll be there,Thanks for organizing it.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Just wanted to thank Zoolander for providing the bandwidth and the virtual podium to discuss from. Further, thank you for all who attended. Lastly, thanks to Scott (owner) and Lewis (public relations) from A2A Simulations for attending and sharing their insight with the community. Not only was their presence unexpected, but it added a lot of flavor to the discussion. I count this as an absolute success!

- Cody Bergland

(Owner, Jaggyroad Films)

Our YouTube Channel (featuring over 100 OFFICIAL product videos):

https://www.youtube.com/user/valkyrie321 <- CLICK HERE

JaggyroadSig.jpg

Guest jahman

Is a recording available for streaming? THanks.Cheers,- jahman.

Edited by jahman

Jump over to the site, Jahman, you will get the answer from Zoo immediately. It was recorded.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest jahman

Sorry, which site should I be jumping to?Cheers,- jahman.

Edited by jahman

Sorry Jahman!! It's in Zoo's sig, and I thought you'd see it. I then went away for a while and just came back in. Duh! You know what they say about "assume".... :(ts3.digitalthemepark.com

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Sorry Jahman!! It's in Zoo's sig, and I thought you'd see it. I then went away for a while and just came back in. Duh!You know what they say about "assume".... :(ts3.digitalthemepark.com
I missed the hookup but would certainly like to hear the recording. Can someone work on the link. This one does not make the connection. Thanks.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Guest jahman

Yes, like Ray I had tried that link, but it doesn't seem to work.Cheers,- jahman.

That's the TeamSpeak link to the Digital Theme Park, run by Zoo, and where I and a bunch of online flyers hang out. There are (daily) exploratory flights which started a few months ago with the OrbX PNW scenery, and which has since expanded to cover all of North America and now into Australia: you will need TeamSpeak3 to connect.

Edited by Paul J

Guest jahman

Thanks for the clarification. Hope zoolander posts the link to the chat then.Cheers,- jahman.

Greetings All,Thanks Cody, Scott, and Lewis. The guys really enjoyed this. I also think it was a success. Not only was their the discussion, but the flight afterwards and seeing dozens of P-40's at Reno/Stead Airport(4SD) was a wonderful sight.I had overwhelming requests for more, so expect ongoing guest speakers in the future.I already have the next 2 lined up :)Ray and Jahman, as Paul mentioned just connect to DTP using TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com. Message me if I don't see you. Although my virtual office is at the bottom of TS, I hang out 90% of the time in the Flight Division with the rest of the aviators. I look forward to seeing you and will stream the broadcast.

Edited by Zoolander

-Todd

Guest jahman

Sorry, I'm not on DTP. Any chance you can upload the video on YouTube? Thanks!Cheers,- jahman.