Sign in to follow this  
Skkuda

PDF cockpit Layout?

are they ommited the pdf cockpit layout? or am I a total fool that cant find it?Cheers!

I just posted asking the same question. There are so many items on the normal startup checklist that I have NO IDEA where they are. Maybe they are not modeled so it doesnt matter. Too bad they didn't put an astericks next to the items that were not necessary for the flight sim. I have to do that myself manually once I discover them. To bad there wasnt some sort of checklist somewhere. I'm afriad to make one becuase I know it would be wrong.

EDIT: nevermind, found the pitot heat. Same question was asked on the Mirage forum. However I agree that a cockpit layout pdf should be included with every addon.

Rediscovering this aircraft these days, and considering buying the Mirage as well, allthough a discount would be nice for those that own the PA46T already..

Yes, it is really sad that Carenado still does not deliver appropriate documentation, you are always left guessing where things are.

Another drawback of Carenado planes is that sometimes the virtual cockpit misses some important 2D panels that you could undock or pop up for a better view without zooming or panning. I find that  a most if you truly want to fly IFR on those planes capable of instrument flying.