Sign in to follow this  
drumsonly2002

The Bottom Line

After giving it much thought, Flight vs FSX vs P3D vs XPX, my first task, download free Flight and give it a run. See what add on's are available and decide to buy or not. Meanwhile P3D will be nearing V-2, and if available at that time buy that. Load my Orbx into it. All my "stuff" will be running in a hardcore sim with P3D, and I know it will be around for awhile, and Orbx making scenery for it. Meanwhile, Flight will have some interesting stuff I will most likely buy. In my limited spare time goof with take on Helicopters, and Aerofly 5 that was recently purchased. Then put extra hours at work due to dept in buying all this stuff along with the new monitor and extension of the house for my flying hobby space requirements. Being overtired, need medicine, another extra expense to keep me going. After playing ping pong between the different sims, get a bit bored, and buy more hardware to add realism. Since I'll have a hard time working to pay for all this stuff, I'll hit the booze and go broke. My wife will leave and I'll have to sell off everything to keep the booze habit going. My resources being spent and life becomes futile, become homeless, pick up bottles, push a cart, make funny noises and pretend it is a plane. All this because of Flight. I will keep the 3d glasses though, and look cool as I push the cart. Tell my newly found friends of glory days where I could fly in planes in storms and land the plane in the darkness of the night via a ILS approach collecting tokens along the way. The end story, maybe I could of avoided this if I bought XPX.

Edited by drumsonly2002

Dan,Forget being a drummer. Put away the sticks and grab a microphone and be a stand up comedian and you will never have to fear failure! Hilarious, but then again, I know how much funnier you can be when speaking more than writing!Kind regards,

Good God man...There is no need to spend all those months and years watching your life go down the tolet. Go straight to the local booze house and start drinking now and advoid all that pain. Man up!!! LOL

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

There is nothing wrong with pushing a shopping cart, making funny noises and pretending it is a plane.Absolutely nothing.

There is nothing wrong with pushing a shopping cart, making funny noises and pretending it is a plane.Absolutely nothing.
Please do post a picture of your shopping cart:-)

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.