Sign in to follow this  
rowcoach

Re-Installing FS9 with Vista

Good morning,I have decided to upgrade my system and will be moving up to Vista 64 bit. Is there anything special I should know about re-installing FS9?I recently purchased both the 747 and 737 planes. I noticed two issues - 1) I couldn't see any of my add-on liveries and 2) I would get red lines in the airspeed indicator (only in the B737 900) as soon as the plane took off but would disappear once the flaps were fully retracted.I seem to remember seeing this has something to do with administrative rights.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Cheers,Colin Gray

2) I would get red lines in the airspeed indicator (only in the B737 900) as soon as the plane took off but would disappear once the flaps were fully retracted.
That would be the max speed the flaps can be down at if I understood you correctly

Turn off the UAC, use vista help to find instructions. The eliminates most of the nanny security features. I've been using vista 64 for several years without a problem.

Dan Downs KCRP