Sign in to follow this  
Need-To-Know

RC Download

Hello Aviation Enthusiast! I apologize if this has been posted else ware - I did run a search before asking.I built a new computer for Xmas and I am getting back into FSX again (it has been a while).A year ago I purchased RC and downloaded it from Digital River. My old computer hard drive I downloaded it to has since died.I still have the receipts and all of the emails but Digital River no longer holds my download.I am out of luck or can I provide all of my purchase details and get back on board?

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

email me, and i'll send you a download link. just promise me you will burn it to a cd, so you don't have to do the download againjd

Ok thanks jd. Sorry for not doing that before.I will include my purchase information.Just send anytime at your convenience (of coarse) and have a good weekend.Thanks!

Rob

It is essential to after registering RC to update FSUIPC and makerwys from the posted links at the forum top and rebuild again the scenery database.See the posted topic.

Will do ronzie,I will look over that post now. Thanks for the heads up!

Rob

I just wanted to thank jd for his help and patience in getting me properly airborn again. I can be a little thick on all of this safe guarding stuff, but understand why you have to do it.Great product and support even after all this time.Cheers!

Rob