Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

PA46T FSX - Service Pack 20120113 Released

Released January 13th 2012, 2100 GMTThis service pack fixes some issues related to Reality XP integration and the operation of some switches and buttons when GNS430 and/or GNS530 from Reality XP was installed.It also fixes some minor visual and operating bugs found.You can get it logging into your account at our webpage (careando.com)You don’t need this Service Pack if you downloaded the aircraft after January 13th, 2012 at 2100 GMT.Carenado

Quick question. Are there switch sounds? I have no switch sounds on mine.

Just tried to download it from my account: a small window pops up as usual, but nothing more.Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Quick question. Are there switch sounds? I have no switch sounds on mine.
I can't recall hearing switch sounds in any Carenado AC ever, so I'm guessing they're not included.
Just tried to download it from my account: a small window pops up as usual, but nothing more.Michael
Did you try the "email with link" option? That worked for me.

E-mail w/link here also.Confirm no switch sounds & that their aircraft never have had them either.

Edited by dusty_sourdough

Thank you, Sean"email with link" did it,Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Does anyone with RXP gauges have an operational ADF radio?The lower transponder now works and that is great, but the ADF radio is still inopon my panel.. for that matter, where is the ADF readout gauge?

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

I can't tune the ADF either, I should have checked that after the patch. You can select the ADF readout on the PFD by pressing the PFD key followed by stepping through BRG1 or BRG2 until ADF is selected. I'm on the ground at KFHR with the ADF tuned to 284 kHz (as it came up - I can't chenge it as I said) and the bearing pointer is working correctly.

Guest bstolle

Don't know how the ADF works with RXP gauges, but the 'standard' Malibu ADF needs to be tuned the 'old' basic FSX way, by clicking on each number instead of trying to change the numbers with the knobs

Hi - thanks for the suggestion, still no luck. Since the RXP install when I mouse over the ADF frequency digits I do get the "+ /-" in the cursor but the digits do not change either with the mouse wheel or by clicking either mouse button. The patch fixed the other problems, but not the ADF.Many, many thanks to you for your excellent work on the FDE; it is a pleasure to fly (so is the 337).