Ok, my old topic was dead.I got my TI5 on the mail this Wednesday and I'd like to know what I have to do to set it up. I downloaded the software as said in the quick guide, and it looks very cool! I set up my camera thing on the left side of my monitor (lining up with my Pro Clip on my headset) however whenever I look down (in the NGX, for example) the sensor will stop picking me up. Is there any settings I can change or something I can do? My monitor is pretty tall and my chair isn't really the highest either... But, it does line up with my desk.I'm also looking to overclock... So that too.Thanks.

Edited by linux731

I had a similar problem and noticed lighting has a lot to do sometimes with the situation even with the Pro clip. Or if just one of those IR lights gets filtered out of the range of the camera for whatever reason it will shift back to neutral state. I found adjusting the camera to point down helped me, and also adjusted the sensitivity of my head movements so my head wouldn't go out of range when trying to achieve an extreme angle.Hope this helps!

When you point the camera down, you can go into the TrackIR program either click "Center" or press F12 key to re-align the program back to straight and level so you're head isn't outside the cockpit.

Ok, that seemed to work a bit. How do you get the camera to NOT focus in the middle of the screen, when you pass through it? Like FSX has this camera thing that it aligns it on the middle when you pass through it.

OK I'm bring the fish back to the water.I really need help. Can anyone recommend what settings they use? Should I put (under the Titles tab on the TIR5 program) Smooth on Flight Simulator X? Also, what speed do you use? Is it possible to stop the camera from aligning in the middle? When turning left to right or right to left it's kinda annoying how it stops in the middle.

Use this profile below. Make these settings speed =1 smooth =10 set up your hot keys one for off and the other for centering make sure under titles / flightsimulator x you choose Stephen 1 as the profile. Then make sure under the profile tab it says Stephen 1Joshhttp://www.mediafire...brf9a96k2icnv89

Anybody? :sad:
Edited by JoshKemp

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Use this profile below. Make these settings speed =1 smooth =10 set up your hot keys one for off and the other for centering make sure under titles / flightsimulator x you choose Stephen 1 as the profile. Then make sure under the profile tab it says Stephen 1Joshhttp://www.mediafire...brf9a96k2icnv89
JoshHow do you import it?

JoshHow do you import it?
Put it in Program Files(x86) / NaturalPoint / TrackIR5 / Profiles Edited by JoshKemp

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Put it in Program Files(x86) / NaturalPoint / TrackIR5 / Profiles
Got it. Thanks. I put both yours and Seth's Flight profile in there. It works much better!!!!!!!!!! It's so much smoother.

Good idea Josh,Diago, Stephen1 is a variation of Seth's profile that suited me after some trial and error testing. Once you get used to the strong self centering effect it should take your realism and comfort level higher.Kind regards,

Good idea Josh,Diago, Stephen1 is a variation of Seth's profile that suited me after some trial and error testing. Once you get used to the strong self centering effect it should take your realism and comfort level higher.Kind regards,
*DiegoDid you make the Stephen1? I'll try it when I get home.