Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

need new headset with mike

I have a ?? so old I can't read the namea headset with a mike that I've had for years.well the mike died - I need a new one fast.. with a usb 2.0 plug... something I can pick up at best buyany recomendations?

Ciao!

Plantronics are a total POS IMHO.
:shok:NO!!!!!!!They have the best support in the world! Something happened to my .355 and they sent me a brand new one by mail, and a brand new 1 year warranty in case it happens again. Now talk about customer support! B)BTW, can I use your Mother Fokker quote?

:shok:NO!!!!!!!They have the best support in the world! Something happened to my .355 and they sent me a brand new one by mail, and a brand new 1 year warranty in case it happens again.Now talk about customer support! B)BTW, can I use your Mother Fokker quote?
The customer support isn't important to me. I'd rather buy a nice product rather than buy a rma POS and get shipped another POS.... :LMAO: Edited by benorg

The customer support isn't important to me. I'd rather buy a nice product rather than buy a rma POS and get shipped another POS.... :LMAO:
If your Core i7 2700k came with a broken pin right out-of-the-box, would you just buy another one?

If your Core i7 2700k came with a broken pin right out-of-the-box, would you just buy another one?
Intel CPU's don't have pins..... :LMAO:Intel would never do that... LOL Edited by benorg

Check out the TurtleBeach X12 designed for Xbox. It works well in all my games and it's also surround sound, makes a great PC Headset.

Check out the TurtleBeach X12 designed for Xbox. It works well in all my games and it's also surround sound, makes a great PC Headset.
Turtlebeach is also crap. I had TWO dead headsets that beeped constantly.

Sorry to hear about your crappy Turtle Beach headset but mines been flawless. There's crap in every brand.

Turtlebeach is also crap. I had TWO dead headsets that beeped constantly.
Woah woah woah woah there! You're going to far now! :Talk to the Hand:
There's crap in every brand.
Exactly.

Uhmm, guys, I bought Sennheiser PC 166 USB, and these have proven to be by far one of the best headsets ever. Quality is superb, everyone understands me (I have no idea how it comes on the other side, but a friend of mine told me it's excellent), they work without a glitch with SB4, Skype... connect seamlessly with USB to my laptop... I dunno, but I'm so persuaded by these headphones, that when they die, I'm definitely again gonna go Sennheiser. Nothing lasts forever.