Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Carenado's Malibu

I have not seen anyone posting images the the recently released Malibu, so I'll take a crack at it. I will say it is a joy to fly in comparison to their C208 which has a few snags (FDE related) which should be addressed sometime in the near future.Cruzin' through the islandsViews over MartiniqueLeaving the Martinique caostlineDescending into Montserrat, remnants of the damage from the Soufreire Hills volcanoSetting up for the approach into MontserratEnjoy....feel free to critique or comment.Aircraft: Carenado's Malibu MirageScenery: Martinique and MontserratGear Down and lockedClose call across the fence

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Simply beautiful - sir... With the temps in the Northeast - I'm ready for some island flying...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks for the kind words. She is a joy to fly.

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

Surprisingly Ed, this offering of Carenado I am really pleased with, although the baron is dear to my heart (flown in RW) Carenado did not quite hit the nail on the head (a few tweaks later...she is better). Can't wait to see what their C90 offers.BTW.....thanks

Banner_MJC8.png

:(

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Your lucky Simeon, she looks great!!! Now if Carenado had a upgrade policy for X-Plane 10 for us FSX users since you would have to buy the same product twice! I'm heavy considering X-Plane with my system upgrade...Darryl

Darryl,I use X-Plane 9 quite a bit in a PFC MFD G-1000, and it suits the application for which we use it greatly. I love the systems aspect of flying which X-plane tremendously lacks. This however may change with version 10 and I am eagerly awaiting to see what is to come. I do agree that Carenado would be more entising if they offered discounts to their FS9/FSX/X-plane customers offering even a 40 - 60% discount to us.

Banner_MJC8.png

Deadly,No prob...thought you'd like to see the offering of Carenado

Banner_MJC8.png

Although it´s a nice turboprop plane, I´ll skip that and wait for their C90 (well, I prefer 2 engines instead of one.) Also its flying speed is a littls slow from what I´ve heared.Nevertheless these pic´s look really awesome! :(

Although it´s a nice turboprop plane, I´ll skip that and wait for their C90 (well, I prefer 2 engines instead of one.) Also its flying speed is a littls slow from what I´ve heared.Nevertheless these pic´s look really awesome! :(
Hmm, I was thinking of going vintage,I have the Warbirdsim P51, and I want the P40, and I'll be getting the Spitfire, At the rate I'm going I'll be in Debt by year end.The Malibu has an interesting nose doesn't it? Haha Edited by DeadlyInertia

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Hmm, I was thinking of going vintage,
Me too! I think of getting the A2A P-51 when it´s out. But the next addon will be the NGX 600/700.