Sign in to follow this  
idoleo2001

Performance Data B737-800

Hi! I'm making a "Take Off & Landing Performance Tool Sheet B737-800 CFM56-7B26" (http://forum.avsim.net/topic/357790-take-off-landing-performance-tool-sheet-b737-800-cfm56-7b26-v103/page__st__50).In MS Excel 2010 i have a sheet with almost paremeters request for Dispatch a flight (speeds, weights and associated data for departure and landing).I see in FMC that there is info for take off performance with 27k thrust, however in FCOM 1 there is not information for this thrust configuration; is there any additional data that we don't have available?Additionally i have a important question about performance dispatch:- In FCOM 1, PD.30.1 to PD.30.10 there is information about Take Off Field Corrections, considering runway condition (dry or wet), slope, winds &pressure altitude, but all the information shows Flaps 5 configuration; the question is: we need more data for another flaps take off configuration? or the field limit weight / climb limit weight are not depend of flaps configuration?Thanks!!

It is interesting too that there is not data performance difference for Winglet aircraft option.

Take-off performance difference between wingleted and non-wingleted planes is negligent. It is in higher speeds where winglets show their place.

Thanks for the aclaration, but i was think that aircraft with winglets can be carried more weight, this will be needed reflect in takeoff data or not?

Take-off performance difference between wingleted and non-wingleted planes is negligent. It is in higher speeds where winglets show their place.

I am not aware of that, not in 737, but I might be wrong.

I have the answers now: there is "FLIGHT PLANNING AND PERFORMANCE MANUAL (FPPM)"; in this documents appears all graphics performance for all the aircraft configurations (737-800, -800W, -800WSFP, and with engine variations).We have in FCOM information for standard 737-800, and with tipical takeoff configuration (flaps 5).I thinl that PMDG won't like overload us with dozens of manuals with thousand pages.Thanks!

The FPPM is usually not a pilot-manual, but rather a dispatcher-manual, just as AMM is not a pilot-manual but a mechanic-manual. That explains why it is not included. Even real pilots dont use it. They have either dispatchers, or programs to cmopute, or a book with tables for each runway in network pre-computed.

The FPPM is usually not a pilot-manual, but rather a dispatcher-manual, just as AMM is not a pilot-manual but a mechanic-manual. That explains why it is not included. Even real pilots dont use it. They have either dispatchers, or programs to cmopute, or a book with tables for each runway in network pre-computed.
Thanks for the information!

peter / israel / otherscan you tell me where i can get a copy of relevant FPPM's for the 800 & 900 aircraft !

for now, cheers

john martin

No links to FPPMs here please - will not be tolerated. Boeing specifically didn't allow us to include it with the product.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Boeing specifically didn't allow us to include it with the product.
ryani am a tad confused ... the PMDG provided FCOM Volume 1 includes a substantial part of an FFPM but as david mentioned only for the flaps 5 setting at 26k thrust in the case of the 738/9.to provide the same for other flap settings & for the derated 24 & 22k thrusts would make a complete & hence useable (which it isn't at the moment) document !!

for now, cheers

john martin

The FCOM data is for pilot reference (or if the dispatcher calls in sick :( ) only, so only basic data is included in the Flight Crew Operating Manual.