Sign in to follow this  
HartsfieldFlyer

PMDG NGX Help! Please Reply!

Okay. I got the pmdg 737 ngx and love it. The only problem is that The view is too zoomed in so I can't see the upper view of the windshield. But when I zoom out, There are dots on the displays and this is REALLY annoying, Also, the momentum is too much (when I brake, my view goes forward like crazy. And the lights don't work with my saitek switch panel. Any help please??? :( :( :(

Hmm I can't see your post there. May be they can't either. Usually they offer pretty good support for te product they sell.

Yeah, your gonna have to post in the correct forum if you want proper help. This is for general FSX help. Could the dots be something to do with your video card? Do you mind uploading a screenshot so we can work out what is wrong?

Oh my gosh. You shall anger the fight sim Gods!
No. Their customer service is.
Hmm I can't see your post there. May be they can't either. Usually they offer pretty good support for te product they sell.
I made one and they replied. But it was no help.

They will (or their customers) help, I bet a dollar thay will!Do not forget to sign Your posts with Your full name there.

No. Their customer service is.I made one and they replied. But it was no help.
Their customer service is top notch - forums are NOT the place they (PMDG) help. That has been stated so many times. Open a ticket with your order number directly with PMDG.Forums are only for users helping users. And you need to sign your full name there.Tabs somtimes replies on forums, but that's about it. It's no real support.Go to: http://support.precisionmanuals.comAnd dude - don't take us for stupid. You made 8 posts on AVSIM, none of them over there.I also think it would be a good idea to rethink your strategy. Edited by Kosta

I made one and they replied. But it was no help.
Funny since you have made three topics on avsim and none at the PMDG forums.

Noah Bryant

Did you pay for the product?Just asking.If so, then use the proper PMDG support facility. No reason not to.

So is Muriel.
Who's Muriel? :( Edited by Kosta

One of my ex-wives I think..Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Ok, lets dissect this:The switch panel may be an SDK thing, your gonna have to wait for that one.Nothing goes right when you zoom out a lot. This is a dumb question, but your just using the (-) key, right? Tapping lightly works, but could be something else.The momentum thing can be fixed by editing the FSX.cfg, I'm sure someone remembers.