Sign in to follow this  
HartsfieldFlyer

PMDG NGX Help! Please Reply!

And dude - don't take us for stupid. You made 8 posts on AVSIM, none of them over there.I also think it would be a good idea to rethink your strategy.
I don't have 8 posts on here.
Funny since you have made three topics on avsim and none at the PMDG forums.
LOL funny that this is my only PMDG Post.

Guess you don't know all of your stats are readily available...

yea, um, I never said I don't have 3 posts. YOU GUYS ARE SOO STUPID. Well, most of you, anyways...I said I only had ONE PMDG RELATED PROBLEM, and of course I check to see if I have any replies on my others. You people don't get the point. I need help with this problem. I don't need answers of how many posts I have. Edited by HartsfieldFlyer

Really, First you lie to us that you started a post in the PMDG forum which any licensed user who paid for the product would do. So you immediately set off all sorts of pirate warning lights...Then you call PMDG's support horrible (but you never posted like you said so how would you know)Then to stick the cherry on the ice cream you come back and SCREAM that we are SOO STUPID...Good luck getting help!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I don't appreciate being called stupid. You said that you already tried posting in the PMDG forums and they responded but were no help. You even said that they, "are awful." Naturally we wanted to see what you posted there, only to discover you never posted anything at all.You then call us stupid for questioning you're statements? You should send a support ticket to PMDG with your order number. When you do that try and describe the problem you're having better than you did here, because you explanation of your problems is very vague. After calling us all stupid I doubt you will get an ounce of help from any of us.

Noah Bryant

YOU GUYS ARE SOO STUPID
You, sir, violated AVSIM's Terms of Use by a personal attack. I, nor any of the other admins or mods, will allow name calling, it's childish and not constructive. Further violations will lead to a suspension or a ban (which means you would lose access to that PMDG forum too even if you're a customer). As these others have stated, you will need to seek support from the PMDG forum and make sure to sign your full name. It's been that way as long as I can remember.