Sign in to follow this  
JakobF

WUHU! Got a job at an Airline!

I got a job at a Danish Airline called Jet Time! Was at the interviews in December and starting on a course 1st of Feb! blum.gif

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Congrats- what is it? FO on the NGX.............if so- I'm just a little jealous...........keep us posted on your progress...........anecdotal accounts of your type rating/ fam. course would be brilliant..........GOOD LUCK!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I'm so ######ING jealous. :( Not joking. It's my dream to become a pilot. But I'm afraid I won't make it through the medical tests.

Yup it is! I'm so excited!!! :-) And of course I Will post pictures and stories of it! ;-) Regarding to the medical, they check you up, right from ears to your arsh. :-) and of course many other things, first time it takes usually all day, because of the amount of tests. :-) Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Yup it is! I'm so excited!!! :-) And of course I Will post pictures and stories of it! ;-)Regarding to the medical, they check you up, right from ears to your arsh. :-) and of course many other things, first time it takes usually all day, because of the amount of tests. :-)Jakob
Ok, thanks for that.

Regarding to the medical, they check you up, right from ears to your arsh. :-) and of course many other things, first time it takes usually all day, because of the amount of tests. :-)
I suppose it´s a it more complicated then my JAR-FCL according second class medical. But allready for that they´ll test a lot, I even had to let them record my heart beats for 24 h.

Hmm, they did not record my heart rate for that long, they made an heart cardio gram, and that was it. But both for class 1 & 2 there is a lot of things. :-) Normally it takes a couple of hours both waiting and being tested. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Congrats, how'd the Simride go?JB
Hi JB, Well it went well! :-) got some failures and pilot in capitation. :-) and flew some different app with/without failures. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Hi JB,Well it went well! :-) got some failures and pilot in capitation. :-) and flew some different app with/without failures. :-)
LOL, excellent. Did you get the offer that day, by the Chief Pilot, or did you have to wait for them to call ya?Whens IOE start?JB

I had to wait :-) But well worth the wait! ;-) The IOE starts February 1st. :-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer