Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

Thank you Discovery Channel!

That makes sense. As much as I like the show, there's this underlining feeling that there's something else going on. I actually always thought that the whole idea for the show started with one of them in the family, so that makes sense. You have to edit some stuff out, like how they make everything seem like a life-death situation. Or how they go ballistic about causing an, "international incident," when flying near Russia as if this were still the cold war....Look out for MiGs!
Just did a little stalking and found this article that kinda outlines the whole deal. Again, no disrespect to her, I love the show and of course Discovery dramatizes it for effect--those of us with aviation knowledge know better, yet it's still a very cool outlook on life. If I were ten years younger I'd apply to fly for them, but I'm comfy where I am in life now! :)

Thanks Paul - that's interesting. My wife has a huge crush on Ben and Ponts. The Tweto sisters too actually, so I sent that to her too, lol.

Noah Bryant

One word:ARIEL
Haha, same here!

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Btw, I wanted to fly some of their routes with my C206 or C337 (Or maybe the Duke?). is there any scenery addon for these small strips available? If not, I´ll do them all in ADEX. Shouldn be too difficult.Btw. will ORBX make Alaska one day?

I found a couple in the library. Unakleet certainly has a decent one out there for free, and so does 47 creek, Koyukuk, and Kavik off the top of my head.I found them all on this page, which is links to the major flight sim libraries for the most part:http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/alaska.html

I found a couple in the library. Unakleet certainly has a decent one out there for free, and so does 47 creek, Koyukuk, and Kavik off the top of my head.I found them all on this page, which is links to the major flight sim libraries for the most part:http://www.freewares...fsx/alaska.html
Thank´s a lot. :(

Anyone who has Netflix (online version) will find all the FWA episodes, including the old ones, no extra charge.Is Netflix streaming allowed overseas? If so, it is worth a 1 month subscription to grab all these.In the past I got all the modern day Dr. Who and some of the old complete PBS Masterpiece series (thanks you Britain)!

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Anyone who has Netflix (online version) will find all the FWA episodes, including the old ones, no extra charge.Is Netflix streaming allowed overseas? If so, it is worth a 1 month subscription to grab all these.In the past I got all the modern day Dr. Who and some of the old complete PBS Masterpiece series (thanks you Britain)!
Not to mention the free 1 month trial. I found some great series on Netflix.Look for the PBS Nova on Flight 447. They hit the nail on the head, and it was released long before the FDR and CVR were found!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules