Sign in to follow this  
hasse29

Solution for error problems

I think I found solutions to most of all problems to 747-400 and 747-8i. I think there can be a help for at least someone.I'm a .NET developer and run Visual studio on my 64-bits win 7. That's one source of error. I downloaded Visual c++ 2005 x86 from Microsoft and installed. After I downloaded a copy of UIAutomationCore.dll and put it in FSX root folder. That solved over 50% of fatal errors I got. After I optimized it at Venetubo and that helps little further.But it still was some fatal errors. Then I bought new computer I7 2600K (turbo boost on 4,6 GHz) and Nvidia GTX 580. Grafic card was thought doa so I installed an old GTX 275 in beginning. Fatal errors increased, but when I lower graphic settings it went fine. When I got a new 580 I put graphic options at max again and all fatal errors disappeared. It seems that if CPU is too fast it's sending so much data that GPU can't handle it. Lower settings and less information will be send and no fatal errors.Now there was only one problem left, wind. Often when I crossed time zones in long hauls it was banking right and left like crazy. Sometimes it went 50-60 nm out from course and closed Lnav automatic. With help from FSPassenger apllication I discovered it was always when turbulence occured. Since I use FSUIPC I checked smooth wind and also supress turbulence, and problem disappeared.I have now over 200 flight hours since december one trying to provoke my 747 in different situations, but it never fails for me. Running like a dream now with no errors or drunk autopilot. Only thing now is that landing gear need manual extraction for landing in 50% of the time. Hopefully fixed soon.Happy flying.

Is your landing gear double-mapped in fsuipc and in fsx? If you've got it going through fsuipc delete the fsx entry. That can sometimes cause issues like the one you're experiencing.