Sign in to follow this  
aikichris

Cessna 210 Fs9/FSX

Hi all,Hope I can get some advice regarding the C-210.I am considering purchasing the 210 Centurion for FS9.I currently use FS9 and was wondering if the FS9 version of the 210, models the same aircraft type as the FSX version?It seems that the FSX version is the turbo 210 whereas the FS9 version is the normally aspirated one?Any advice would be gratefully received - thanks!Chris.

You're right! The 210M has the same engine as the 210L whereas the C210MT is the turbo version with 310hp. In addition, according Carenado's site, the FSX version (C210MT) has the Reality XP instruments pack included which is not the case for FS9. If you're using both FS9 and FSX, I would go for the FSX version!Cheers,Stephane

You're right! The 210M has the same engine as the 210L whereas the C210MT is the turbo version with 310hp. In addition, according Carenado's site, the FSX version (C210MT) has the Reality XP instruments pack included which is not the case for FS9. If you're using both FS9 and FSX, I would go for the FSX version!Cheers,Stephane
Not really. The FSX version does not have the Reality XP included, only the means to change out the Carenado standard GPS if you happen to own or decide to purchase the reality XP package. It is only for the GPS also.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

if it had the reality XP instruments included that would have been the best flightsim add-on deal for a very long time because the plane was sold for less then what I can buy ONE reality XP GPS.Like ray said, it just have the functionality to add the reality gauges to the cockpit, afterwards if you want to do that.

Thanks for everyone who replied to my original question.Yes I suspect that I would go for the FSX version, due to it being the turbocharged version, however I am am only running FS 9 right now.I am currently spending all my available cash on completing my PPL course, although I often look on with envy at all the fabulous addons that are being produced for FSX right now.I am currently flying the C152 in real life, and have to say that the Carenado version (which I own) is an extremely good representation of the real thing.Best regards,Chris