Hey everyone,I have gotten a totally stable overclock but I am running into an issue still.Basically, my computer has "freezes" and it will lock up and then come un-frozen after 15 seconds or so.I am almost sure this has nothing to do with my overclock. I have extensively stress tested and I am almost 100% positive that I am stable.I think it might be related to GPU or GPU driver. I am running the NVIDIA 290.53 BETA driver. Anyone else using these drivers had this issue?

I am almost sure this has nothing to do with my overclock. I have extensively stress tested and I am almost 100% positive that I am stable.
An easy way to check would be saving your current OC in the BIOS user profiles and then loading up the default.Are you only getting the freezes in FSX? Sorry, it's unclear if it's a system freeze or FSX freeze. What are you Inspector settings if only FSX is afflicted?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

An easy way to check would be saving your current OC in the BIOS user profiles and then loading up the default.Are you only getting the freezes in FSX? Sorry, it's unclear if it's a system freeze or FSX freeze. What are you Inspector settings if only FSX is afflicted?
These freezes happen at total random. I am pretty sure it is my GPU driver. Very glitchy in 2D mode.... 3D games are fine.

Guest jahman

Why not disable your OC and see if you still get the freezes?Cheers,- jahman.

Why not disable your OC and see if you still get the freezes?Cheers,- jahman.
Well..... I haven't had any freezes today... Computer has been on for 6 hours without a problem.Maybe it was some startup program or other service anomaly. Edited by benorg

Guest jahman
I haven't had any freezes today
If your OC-ing al the way to the bleeding edge for your PC, just a few degrees warmer toom temperature can render your O)C unstable.Cheers,- jahman.

If your OC-ing al the way to the bleeding edge for your PC, just a few degrees warmer toom temperature can render your O)C unstable.Cheers,- jahman.
Probably what my issue is. Today was very cold [hence no freezes] and the day I had the freezes, the temps in my room were about 10 degrees farenheit warmer. Thanks for the tip, I'll try to keep my window open more often! hahaThanks everyone,Ben

Guest jahman
Probably what my issue is. Today was very cold [hence no freezes] and the day I had the freezes,
Simming's tough on you: Either your PC freezes, or you do! :Big Grin:Cheers,- jahman.

Simming's tough on you: Either your PC freezes, or you do! :Big Grin:Cheers,- jahman.
hahaha So true... :Big Grin: