Sign in to follow this  
Wilbert

Question - Global

I purchased, received and installed X-Plane 10 when it became available. Now, I see information about X-Plane 10 Global Edition. What exactly is this and what is the difference between it and what I have already or will I receive/need more discs?

Edited by Wilbert

no difference. Aerosoft is publishing Xplane and adding some airports. These will be incuded in the original at some point - so there will be no differences between them.

Will they also be available for free to regular X-PLane users? I Just bought mine from Laminar Research, Had I known this before...

Alexis Mefano

Yes, all X-Plane users will get the Aerosoft additions via the standard updater in the near future.

Yes, all X-Plane users will get the Aerosoft additions via the standard updater in the near future.
Thanks. Where do we find out what is in each update?

Mine says Global Edition on the cover. Does this mean I get the Aerosoft airports?

Alexis Mefano

Mine says Global Edition on the cover. Does this mean I get the Aerosoft airports?
Yes when they are released you should get them free via an update i believe.