Sign in to follow this  
Pilots Report

Boeing 737 sales plunge.

Boeing have announced, in their latest press conference that fourth quarter sales for 2011, of their 737 fleet, have plunged. Mr. W. James McNerney, CEO, said, "The decline in sales is due to the August 2011 release of PMDG's 737NGX. Who's gonna pay $80m for one of our planes, when you can buy theirs for just $70, and its almost as good." :(

I was so about to jump on you because an article was saying just the opposite today! hahaha

Chris Hicks

Boeing have announced, in their latest press conference that fourth quarter sales for 2011, of their 737 fleet, have plunged. Mr. W. James McNerney, CEO, said, "The decline in sales is due to the August 2011 release of PMDG's 737NGX. Who's gonna pay $80m for one of our planes, when you can buy theirs for just $70, and its almost as good." :(
:( :(

ROFLMAO!!!! Great post!

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I was so about to jump on you because an article was saying just the opposite today! hahaha
Thats a creepy avatar!!!!!!!

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

That is so goodLMAO ROFLYou made my dayIan

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better