Sign in to follow this  
VegaSS

DEATH VALLEY

:(

Notice the awsome light effects as my glareshield passed the sun.

Very nice! I really like the look of the terrain and the sky. Carenados Bonanza shows up nice in Xp10 too.Its Driving me nuts because my copy of XP10 hasnt arrived yet. I hope Monday, but then I wont have a chance to get into it install it until Thurs. Bummer.Rob

I got my copy but my graphics card just doesn't cut it. Surprisingly I can run it ok with just a slow down around large airports but I'd rather stick with XP9 until I get new graphics card (Still get wow moments in XP9). I'd go out and get one tomorrow but thats difficult when you live in remote areas.Oops sorry didn't mean to hijack thread.Sad tho as I was looking forward to taking part in the upgrades but ah well {sigh}