Sign in to follow this  
ger

daytrip

Hi ,i like to fly a complete daytrip as in real life from dusk till dawn with 1 plane , with different hops , anybody knows where i can find a complete daytrip with the destinations and take off and landing times ?Thanks in advance ,Best regards ,Gérard

Edited by ger

search the internet. You'll find many of those "daytrips" when looking through the internet. But you could also start flying for an virtual airlines, those have their own "daytrips" for every aircraft and you can just pick up one if you want ot.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

I've had good luck finding multi-stop flights by going to Flight Aware and searching a major Southwest Airlines hub under Airport Activity. Select a Southwest flight and you'll sometimes be suprised how many airports a single flight number will visit in one day. For instance, enter KJAX and the click on SWA 1783. That flight will visit 7 airports before the day is done.Good Luck,Don Bohr

Don Bohr

I've had good luck finding multi-stop flights by going to Flight Aware and searching a major Southwest Airlines hub under Airport Activity. Select a Southwest flight and you'll sometimes be suprised how many airports a single flight number will visit in one day. For instance, enter KJAX and the click on SWA 1783. That flight will visit 7 airports before the day is done.Good Luck,Don Bohr
I've flown on several SWA routes that jumped all over the US. PHL-MHT-MDW-LAS-SJC....reminds me of a bus route!

Pilots change aircraft in stations often, especially in US majors. So they may fly for ex. two legs of the WN1783, then change plane and fly one more leg before overnighting.I suggest you find a contact to some pilot of your favourite airline, and politely ask him what a typical pilot routing would be.

KBWI-KMDW-KOMA-KDEN-KPHX-KSFO on Southwest is available on Flightaware, but I do not know exact times.

Edited by Wendall