Sign in to follow this  
nudata

FSPS - 3D REAL COCKPIT EFFECT --- Any Good?

Looks like a nice product to improve reactions in the cockpit due to weather, landing, etc. Cheap as well. But would like any comments on it. THANKS

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

With questions like this it's handy to post a link, otherwise people (like me) won't have a clue what you are talking about it. :wink:http://secure.simmarket.com/fsps-3d-real-cockpit-effect.phtmlLooks like something that EZdok does also. Might be interesting for those who can't get EZdok running well or who think EZdok costs too much. I know a lot of people asked for an EZdok version that only had the motion effects. Maybe this is a good addon for them? I don't know it myself, though: never heard of it before.

Does not work with TrackIR, and is only a shadow of EZCA. The support is provided by one person - who may or may not answer for days, even weeks. Getting an admission of the inability to use TIR was like pulling hen's teeth. The "shaking and vibrating'" are just that, and bear no resemblance to the movements and motions which are experienced in a rw aircraft: EZCA achieves this remarkably well, and promises to have a simpler and more user-friendly interface, and with expanded functionality with the coming release of Version 2.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

It's terrible.
Just go with Ezdok immidiatly.

I tried it and it only adds some bumping while driving down the runway.

I've had it for about 3 years. I like it. it's simple and does what it's supposed to do. I mainly have it for shake effect when touching down and takeoff roll. it's adjustable and very easy to use.

Reik Namreg