Sign in to follow this  
jasonX

Elevator trim in xp9

Hi, just wondering if there is adjustment anywhere in planemaker to readjust the elevator trim, for takeoff in particular.Any ideas anyone?

thanks Goran will check that out. I did go through that area but must have missed it somehow.

What do you want to do and to what aircraft do you want to do it to?I'll fix it for you and upload it somewhere.Be as detailed as possible.

hey thanks Goranit's ok tho. I'm getting my feet wet with my first aircraft so i'm on a big learning curve right now. Getting a handle on Blender and on planemaker together is quite an experience but enjoying every minute of it (I sometimes think I could have started on an easier aircraft tho).Thanks for the offer.