Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Give Flight a Chance

26825_canada.jpg :( All we are saying..is give Flight a chance! :( :( Kind regards, Edited by SpiritFlyer

Everybody's talkin' 'boutFSX, Xplane, Prepar3D, Aerofly, simming, arcade, MS, MS, MS!All we are saying is give Flight a chance.(Repeat 'til the tape runs out)

The 'in' Crowd (1965 - by Dobie Gray)I'm in with the in crowdI go where the in crowd goesI'm in with the in crowdAnd I know what the in crowd knowsAny time of the year dont you hearDressing fine, making timeWe breeze up and down the street We get respect from the people we meetThey make way, day or nightThey know the in crowd is out of sightI'm in with the in crowdI know every latest danceWhen you're in with the in crowdIt's easy to find romanceAt a spot where the beats really hotOh, If its square we aint thereWe make every minute countOur share is alway the biggest amountOther guys imitate usBut we originals still the greatestWe got our own way of walkingWe got our own way of talking, yeahAny time of the year dont you hearSpending cash, talking trashGirl Ill show you a real good timeCome on with me and leave your troubles behindI dont care where you beenYou aint been nowhere till you been inWith the in crowd, yeahOh, With the in crowdWe got our own way of walking, yeahWe got our own way of talking, yeah

Edited by Arwen

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

Is there a deeper meaning to Flight? Like, man, it's a head space wrapped in a pink ribbon. Flight is a red flag in front of a stoned bull having a bad trip. It freeks him out, so he attacks it. Charges at it with insults because that red flag bums him out. Flight is a bad trip that the "man" is using to grab our coin. The way I see it, those tokens that you fly through, is symbolic of the coin needed to pay for the add on's. The man is playing with our minds and sticking his corporate fangs into our wallets. He's got to chill from his cappuccino and get with the plan. The plan is this. All us peace loving brothers and sisters are going to rally. Do it peacefully. Like a giant group hug and show some love to the brainwashed corporate cats who got an addiction to coin. They will see the way to freedom by removing the tokens from flight and replace it with what the masses want. We want some loving in the form of realism. It's time for them to get real. Lets have a group hug now. That's better. They got to get high with what's happening now, what's groovy and hip. Lets pass them some flowers and ask for some loving in the form of what's real. Not those head tripping tokens but something that will put our heads in the clouds. That's all we want man. We want to trip out at 20,000 feet and find a safe way back down. To do that .... you got to be real. No one wants to crash at 20,000 feet. We rely on each other, and each other relies on you. We got to show the "man" the way. I don't dig the scene the way it is, but it will turn around with a revolution. Time for the fat corporate cats to tune in and turn on. It's going to be far out and beautiful when it happens. Peace brothers and sisters.

Edited by drumsonly2002

Flight has gone up in 'Big Balls of Fire'

Made a copy of this quote. See ya in a year from now just to show the foolishness.! Oh. you may want to consider this. Jaded lover. http://www.prozac.com/Pages/index.aspx
Actually, you are right. What a fool I am. . What I should have said was 'GREAT Balls of Fire' :lol:But In the End, it doesn't even matter.....We still have P3D and FSX Edited by dukebe60

It's "Lucy in the sky with diamonds !" (or something like that.)Or better yet.... Even though we see them all... "Is one of them really dead ?"Bob....

Edited by Toys_R_Us

Is there a deeper meaning to Flight? Like, man, it's a head space wrapped in a pink ribbon. Flight is a red flag in front of a stoned bull having a bad trip. It freeks him out, so he attacks it. Charges at it with insults because that red flag bums him out. Flight is a bad trip that the "man" is using to grab our coin. The way I see it, those tokens that you fly through, is symbolic of the coin needed to pay for the add on's. The man is playing with our minds and sticking his corporate fangs into our wallets. He's got to chill from his cappuccino and get with the plan. The plan is this. All us peace loving brothers and sisters are going to rally. Do it peacefully. Like a giant group hug and show some love to the brainwashed corporate cats who got an addiction to coin. They will see the way to freedom by removing the tokens from flight and replace it with what the masses want. We want some loving in the form of realism. It's time for them to get real. Lets have a group hug now. That's better. They got to get high with what's happening now, what's groovy and hip. Lets pass them some flowers and ask for some loving in the form of what's real. Not those head tripping tokens but something that will put our heads in the clouds. That's all we want man. We want to trip out at 20,000 feet and find a safe way back down. To do that .... you got to be real. No one wants to crash at 20,000 feet. We rely on each other, and each other relies on you. We got to show the "man" the way. I don't dig the scene the way it is, but it will turn around with a revolution. Time for the fat corporate cats to tune in and turn on. It's going to be far out and beautiful when it happens. Peace brothers and sisters.
Damn :(,You made me laugh. You've got imagination: I mean this in a good way. I don't kjnow who you are,but I've met quite a few people who could produce the sort of creative expresion that you did here.As to "Corporate cats": they've got to be f@#$%ing for real.

Guest jahman
Can't buy me love! :(
Yesterday...all our troubles seem so far away.
... 'GREAT Balls of Fire' :(
Lucy in the sky in a Diamond DA20 Katana
More like "Lucy in the sky with donuts"! :Big Grin:Fantastic, y'all!Cheers,- jahman.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.