Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Give Flight a Chance

'Imagine' there's no Countries, no ATC & no jets, One island below us, up above only sky. Imagine all the gamers purchasing from only one place. Oh, oh, oo, oo,You might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, MS Live hopes you will join them, and the world will be as one...

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

'Imagine' there's no Countries, no ATC & no jets, One island below us, up above only sky. Imagine all the simmers living on one island in peace.You might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, Game Studios hopes you will join them, and the world will be as one...
:( Edited by torium

Guest jahman
MS should have given US a chance....
+1.And Hollywood screenwriters are already writing the prequel:Terminator: How MS Live begat SKYNET! Cheers,- jahman. Edited by jahman

When I was a child..I dreamed I could fly Microsoft Flight Simulator without having to read all the detailed manuals.Microsoft FLIGHT - A dream come true!
What detailed manuals. :( I haven't seen a detail manual bundled with Flight Simulator since FS5.1.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

'Imagine' there's no Countries, no ATC & no jets, One island below us, up above only sky. Imagine all the gamers purchasing from only one place. Oh, oh, oo, oo,You might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, MS Live hopes you will join them, and the world will be as one...
Now this is a song I would love to hear you sing Dillon. Especially the ' Oh, oh, oo,oo' bits. I am optimistic about Flight..So how about ' Always look on the bright side of Life'.

It should be the other way around....MS should have given US a chance....Instead it choose to cater to the monies and not the LUV of aviation.
do you really mean what you wrote ... what business makes products for the fun of it.

Guest jahman
do you really mean what you wrote ... what business makes products for the fun of it.
Blimey! And I thought all scenery and aircraft add-on developpers had a passion for (the lowercase) flight!(Note: If you can interpret someone's statement narrowly, so can I.)Cheers,- jahman.

what business makes products for the fun of it.
The best ones!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Guest jahman
Microsoft's copycat strategy
So old. You probably still think Apple invented the GUI and mouse! Ha! Ha!I guess I don't like Apple (and Jobs, RIP) either.Cheers,- jahman. Edited by jahman

Now this is a song I would love to hear you sing Dillon. Especially the ' Oh, oh, oo,oo' bits.I am optimistic about Flight..So how about ' Always look on the bright side of Life'.
Nice to know that you are optimistic Tristan so I won't have to show you more fishing pics. to cheer you up..... :(

Blimey! And I thought all scenery and aircraft add-on developpers had a passion for (the lowercase) flight!(Note: If you can interpret someone's statement narrowly, so can I.)Cheers,- jahman.
no interpretation needed . just read his statement .. it was clear.

Guest jahman
no interpretation needed . just read his statement .. it was clear.
It's not a question of clarity: Only a narrow interpretation will yield your answer (and no, it's not possible to avoid interpretation when reading).The problem is you mix two separate concepts: Passion and business. Of course everyone is in business for the money, but not all folks are in business for the passion. Everyone understands this.Cheers,- jahman. Edited by jahman

Nice to know that you are optimistic Tristan so I won't have to show you more fishing pics. to cheer you up..... :(
There is always a space in my life for a bit of sea weed Alain Edited by speedbird2001

I will give it a chance maybe its a start of something good you never know.

Edited by Kimo

Kimo

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.