Sign in to follow this  
AtlanticAviator

FS2004 Blurred water textures in the Distance

Hi,Just recently I started to notice strange water textures in the distance. They look rather blurred and enlarged. I will post a screenshot down below. The onlywater textures I use are REX. My visibility settings on the "Weather" tab are set to max, And I have tried various settings with no luck.Help is Appreciated!Thanks,Kriss :(

Edited by Flyglobespan93

My visibility settings on the "Weather" tab are set to max
For a good start lower your maximum visibilty. It will reduce water and ground blurries, visually improve texture blending and increase performance. Plus it will look better and more realistic.Set it to say, 60 miles, and see if it looks any better.

For a good start lower your maximum visibilty. It will reduce water and ground blurries, visually improve texture blending and increase performance. Plus it will look better and more realistic.Set it to say, 60 miles, and see if it looks any better.
Thanks for your reply, Helped a good bit but still noticeable in the distance (Check the screenshot). I just don't understand why this is happening now since I have never had it before.

Also check you FS display settings.Especially these:checkthese.jpgIt you set them like above and still get no improvement, try reapplying your REX water textures.Maybe choose another set this time.